The Foregone Earnings From Child Rearing Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Jacob Mincer & Haim Ofek, 1982. "Interrupted Work Careers: Depreciation and Restoration of Human Capital," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(1), pages 3-24.
- Cain, Glen G & Dooley, Martin D, 1976. "Estimation of a Model of Labor Supply, Fertility, and Wages of Married Women," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 179-199, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cosmin Enache, 2013.
"Family and Childcare Support Public Expenditures and Short-Term Fertility Dynamics,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(3), pages 347-364, May.
- Cosmin Enache, 2012. "Family and Childcare Support Public Expenditures and Short-Term Fertility Dynamics," FEAA Working Papers 2012.FEAA.F.02, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lyn Craig, 2006. "Where Do They Find the Time?: An Analysis of How Parents Shift and Squeeze Their Time around Work and Child Care," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_439, Levy Economics Institute.
- Diana Sabotinova, 2009. "Economic Aspects of Public Fertility Policies," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 85-102.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .