The bioeconomics of migration: A selective review towards a modelling perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 1997. "Social Distance and Social Decisions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1005-1028, September.
- Galor, Oded, 1996. "Convergence? Inferences from Theoretical Models," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 1056-1069, July.
- Manfred Fischer, 2011. "A spatial Mankiw–Romer–Weil model: theory and evidence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(2), pages 419-436, October.
- John Kennan & James R. Walker, 2011.
"The Effect of Expected Income on Individual Migration Decisions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 211-251, January.
- Kennan,J. & Walker,J.R., 2003. "The effect of expected income on individual migration decisions," Working papers 7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- John Kennan & James R. Walker, 2003. "The Effect of Expected Income on Individual Migration Decisions," NBER Working Papers 9585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2001. "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 235-260.
- Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner & Schmalfu[ss], Bjorn, 2001.
"Random fixed points in a stochastic Solow growth model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 19-30, September.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½ & Bjï¿½rn Schmalfuss, "undated". "Random Fixed Points in a Stochastic Solow Growth Model," IEW - Working Papers 065, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Wido Geis & Silke Uebelmesser & Martin Werding, 2013.
"How do Migrants Choose Their Destination Country? An Analysis of Institutional Determinants,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 825-840, November.
- Wido Geis & Silke Übelmesser & Martin Werding, 2008. "How do Migrants Choose their Destination Country? An Analysis of Institutional Determinants," CESifo Working Paper Series 2506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Piore,Michael J., 1980. "Birds of Passage," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521280587.
- Takao Fukuchi, 2000. "articles: Long-run development of a multi-regional economy," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(1), pages 1-31.
- James P. LeSage & R. Kelley Pace, 2008. "Spatial Econometric Modeling Of Origin-Destination Flows," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 941-967.
- Everett Lee, 1966. "A theory of migration," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 3(1), pages 47-57, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aue:wpaper:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diauegr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.