Coastal Flood Risk in the Mortgage Market: Storm Surge Models' Predictions vs. Flood Insurance Maps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, René M., 2012.
"The credit crisis around the globe: Why did some banks perform better?,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-17.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, Rene M., 2010. "The Credit Crisis around the Globe: Why Did Some Banks Perform Better?," Working Paper Series 2010-5, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Itamar Drechsler & Alexi Savov & Philipp Schnabl, 2018.
"Banking on Deposits: Maturity Transformation without Interest Rate Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
24582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drechsler, Itamar & Savov, Alexi & Schnabl, Philipp, 2018. "Banking on Deposits: Maturity Transformation without Interest Rate Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 12950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarah Pralle, 2019. "Drawing lines: FEMA and the politics of mapping flood zones," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 152(2), pages 227-237, January.
- Carolyn Kousky, 2018. "Financing Flood Losses: A Discussion of the National Flood Insurance Program," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 11-32, March.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 2015.
"Climate Change Adaptation: Lessons from Urban Economics,"
Strategic Behavior and the Environment, now publishers, vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, June.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 2014. "Climate Change Adaptation: Lessons from Urban Economics," NBER Working Papers 20716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ginni Melton & Melanie Gall & Jerry Mitchell & Susan Cutter, 2010. "Hurricane Katrina storm surge delineation: implications for future storm surge forecasts and warnings," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 54(2), pages 519-536, August.
- Christine Shepard & Vera Agostini & Ben Gilmer & Tashya Allen & Jeff Stone & William Brooks & Michael Beck, 2012. "Assessing future risk: quantifying the effects of sea level rise on storm surge risk for the southern shores of Long Island, New York," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 60(2), pages 727-745, January.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 2016. "The Climate Change Adaptation Literature," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 166-178.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:2006.02977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.