Application of Machine Learning in Forecasting International Trade Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ad. J. W. van de Gevel & Charles N. Noussair, 2013.
"The Nexus between Artificial Intelligence and Economics,"
SpringerBriefs in Economics,
edition 127, number 978-3-642-33648-5, March.
- van de Gevel, A.J.W. & Noussair, C.N., 2012. "The Nexus between Artificial Intelligence and Economics," Other publications TiSEM 76cb05fd-5ea1-487e-a08b-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van de Gevel, A.J.W. & Noussair, C.N., 2012. "The Nexus between Artificial Intelligence and Economics," Discussion Paper 2012-087, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Abadie, Alberto & Diamond, Alexis & Hainmueller, Jens, 2010. "Synthetic Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies: Estimating the Effect of Californiaâ€™s Tobacco Control Program," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(490), pages 493-505.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2019-10-14 (Big Data)
- NEP-CMP-2019-10-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2019-10-14 (Forecasting)
- NEP-INT-2019-10-14 (International Trade)
- NEP-PAY-2019-10-14 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1910.03112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.