Report NEP-FOR-2019-10-14This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George & Klein, Tony & Walther, Thomas, 2019. "Forecasting Realized Volatility of Agricultural Commodities," MPRA Paper 96267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Degiannakis, Stavros, 2018. "Multiple Days Ahead Realized Volatility Forecasting: Single, Combined and Average Forecasts," MPRA Paper 96272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. James Reade & Carl Singleton & Alasdair Brown, 2019. "Evaluating Strange Forecasts: The Curious Case of Football Match Scorelines," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2019-18, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Thomas Cook, 2019. "Macroeconomic Indicator Forecasting with Deep Neural Networks," 2019 Meeting Papers 402, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George, 2019. "Forecasting European Economic Policy Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 96268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kashif Yousuf & Serena Ng, 2019. "Boosting High Dimensional Predictive Regressions with Time Varying Parameters," Papers 1910.03109, arXiv.org.
- Kley, Tobias & Preuss, Philip & Fryzlewicz, Piotr, 2019. "Predictive, finite-sample model choice for time series under stationarity and non-stationarity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101748, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maeng, Hye Young & Fryzlewicz, Piotr, 2019. "Regularised forecasting via smooth-rough partitioning of the regression coefficients," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100878, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Feras Batarseh & Munisamy Gopinath & Ganesh Nalluru & Jayson Beckman, 2019. "Application of Machine Learning in Forecasting International Trade Trends," Papers 1910.03112, arXiv.org.
- Eduardo Lora, 2019. "Forecasting Formal Employment in Cities," CID Working Papers 114a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Love Odion Idahosa & Tembi Maloney Tichaawa, 2019. "Adapting Herzberg: Predicting Attendees' Satisfaction and Intention to Re-Visit a Festival - An Ordered Logit Approach," Working Papers 800, Economic Research Southern Africa.