Modal Regression using Kernel Density Estimation: a Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 1989. "Mode regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 337-349, November.
- Jochen Einbeck & Gerhard Tutz, 2006. "Modelling beyond regression functions: an application of multimodal regression to speed-flow data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 55(4), pages 461-475.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:24:y:2012:i:3:p:647-663 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sophie Dabo-Niang & Ali Laksaci, 2010. "Note on conditional mode estimation for functional dependent data," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 70(1), pages 83-94.
- Kemp, Gordon C.R. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012. "Regression towards the mode," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 92-101.
- Burman, Prabir & Polonik, Wolfgang, 2009. "Multivariate mode hunting: Data analytic tools with measures of significance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1198-1218, July.
- Robert Tibshirani & Guenther Walther & Trevor Hastie, 2001. "Estimating the number of clusters in a data set via the gap statistic," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 411-423.
- Weixin Yao & Longhai Li, 2014. "A New Regression Model: Modal Linear Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(3), pages 656-671, September.
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 1993. "Quadratic mode regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 1-19.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-ECM-2017-10-22 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1710.07004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .