Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemp, Gordon C.R. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012. "Regression towards the mode," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 92-101.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Mean, Median or Mode? A Striking Conclusion From Lottery Experiments," MPRA Paper 21758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Lewbel, Arthur, 2007.
"Weighted And Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation Of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 309-347, April.
- Shakeeb Khan & Arthur Lewbel, 2002. "Weighted and Two Stage Least Squares Estimation of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 525, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Kirschstein, T. & Liebscher, S. & Porzio, G.C. & Ragozini, G., 2016. "Minimum volume peeling: A robust nonparametric estimator of the multivariate mode," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 456-468.
- Yen-Chi Chen, 2017. "Modal Regression using Kernel Density Estimation: a Review," Papers 1710.07004, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Liu, Jicai & Zhang, Riquan & Zhao, Weihua & Lv, Yazhao, 2013. "A robust and efficient estimation method for single index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 226-238.
- Taisuke Otsu & Myung Hwan Seo, 2014. "Asymptotics for maximum score method under general conditions," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 571, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Baldauf, Markus & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012. "On the use of robust regression in econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 124-127.
- Laitila, Thomas, 2001. "Properties of the QME under asymmetrically distributed disturbances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 347-352, May.
- Weihua Zhao & Riquan Zhang & Yukun Liu & Jicai Liu, 2015. "Empirical likelihood based modal regression," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 411-430, May.
- Myung Hwan Seo & Taisuke Otsu, 2016. "Local M-estimation with discontinuous criterion for dependent and limited observations," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /589, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kang, Sung Jin & Lee, Myoungjae, 2005. "Q-convergence with interquartile ranges," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1785-1806, October.
- Weihua Zhao & Riquan Zhang & Jicai Liu & Yazhao Lv, 2014. "Robust and efficient variable selection for semiparametric partially linear varying coefficient model based on modal regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(1), pages 165-191, February.
- Ho, Chi-san & Damien, Paul & Walker, Stephen, 2017. "Bayesian mode regression using mixtures of triangular densities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 273-283.
- Jun, Sung Jae & Pinkse, Joris & Wan, Yuanyuan, 2015. "Classical Laplace estimation for n3-consistent estimators: Improved convergence rates and rate-adaptive inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 201-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:42:y:1989:i:3:p:337-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.