No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Kemp, Gordon C.R. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012.
"Regression towards the mode,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 92-101.
- Kemp, Gordon C R & Santos Silva, Joao M C, 2010. "Regression towards the mode," Economics Discussion Papers 5757, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Mean, Median or Mode? A Striking Conclusion From Lottery Experiments," MPRA Paper 21758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Lewbel, Arthur, 2007. "Weighted And Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation Of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 309-347, April.
- Shakeeb Khan & Arthur Lewbel, 2002. "Weighted and Two Stage Least Squares Estimation of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 525, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Kirschstein, T. & Liebscher, S. & Porzio, G.C. & Ragozini, G., 2016. "Minimum volume peeling: A robust nonparametric estimator of the multivariate mode," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 456-468.
- Liu, Jicai & Zhang, Riquan & Zhao, Weihua & Lv, Yazhao, 2013. "A robust and efficient estimation method for single index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 226-238.
- Taisuke Otsu & Myung Hwan Seo, 2014. "Asymptotics for maximum score method under general conditions," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 571, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Baldauf, Markus & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012. "On the use of robust regression in econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 124-127.
- Baldauf, Markus & Santos Silva, Joao M C, 2009. "On the use of robust regression in econometrics," Economics Discussion Papers 3543, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Laitila, Thomas, 2001. "Properties of the QME under asymmetrically distributed disturbances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 347-352, May.
- repec:esx:essedp:664 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weihua Zhao & Riquan Zhang & Yukun Liu & Jicai Liu, 2015. "Empirical likelihood based modal regression," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 411-430, May.
- Myung Hwan Seo & Taisuke Otsu, 2016. "Local M-estimation with discontinuous criterion for dependent and limited observations," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /589, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kang, Sung Jin & Lee, Myoungjae, 2005. "Q-convergence with interquartile ranges," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1785-1806, October.
- Weihua Zhao & Riquan Zhang & Jicai Liu & Yazhao Lv, 2014. "Robust and efficient variable selection for semiparametric partially linear varying coefficient model based on modal regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(1), pages 165-191, February.
- Jun, Sung Jae & Pinkse, Joris & Wan, Yuanyuan, 2015. "Classical Laplace estimation for n3-consistent estimators: Improved convergence rates and rate-adaptive inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 201-216.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:42:y:1989:i:3:p:337-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed