A robust and efficient estimation method for single index models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 1989. "Mode regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 337-349, November.
- Wu, Tracy Z. & Yu, Keming & Yu, Yan, 2010. "Single-index quantile regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1607-1621, August.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
- Xia, Yingcun & Härdle, Wolfgang, 2006. "Semi-parametric estimation of partially linear single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 1162-1184, May.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 1993. "Quadratic mode regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 1-19.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:24:y:2012:i:3:p:647-663 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lai, Peng & Wang, Qihua & Lian, Heng, 2012. "Bias-corrected GEE estimation and smooth-threshold GEE variable selection for single-index models with clustered data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 422-432.
- Xueqin Wang & Yunlu Jiang & Mian Huang & Heping Zhang, 2013. "Robust Variable Selection With Exponential Squared Loss," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(502), pages 632-643, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing Lv & Hu Yang & Chaohui Guo, 2016. "Robust estimation for varying index coefficient models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 1131-1167, September.
- Yang, Hu & Guo, Chaohui & Lv, Jing, 2014. "A robust and efficient estimation method for single-index varying-coefficient models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 119-127.
- Lv, Zhike & Zhu, Huiming & Yu, Keming, 2014. "Robust variable selection for nonlinear models with diverging number of parameters," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 90-97.
- Jiang, Rong & Qian, Wei-Min & Zhou, Zhan-Gong, 2016. "Weighted composite quantile regression for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 34-48.
- Lv, Jing & Yang, Hu & Guo, Chaohui, 2015. "An efficient and robust variable selection method for longitudinal generalized linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 74-88.
- Yang, Hu & Yang, Jing, 2014. "A robust and efficient estimation and variable selection method for partially linear single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 227-242.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle index models; Modal regression; Local linear regression; Robust estimation; Semiparametric regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:122:y:2013:i:c:p:226-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.