Quadratic Mode Regression
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.|
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
- Honore, Bo & Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2002. "Quantile regression under random censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 67-105, July.
- Kemp, Gordon C.R. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012.
"Regression towards the mode,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 92-101.
- Kemp, GCR & Santos Silva, JMC, 2010. "Regression towards the mode," Economics Discussion Papers 5757, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kemp, GCR & Parente, PMDC & Santos Silva, JMC, 2015. "Dynamic Vector Mode Regression," Economics Discussion Papers 13793, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jason Cook & James McDonald, 2013. "Partially Adaptive Estimation of Interval Censored Regression Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 119-131, June.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Lewbel, Arthur, 2007. "Weighted And Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation Of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 309-347, April.
- Shakeeb Khan & Arthur Lewbel, 2002. "Weighted and Two Stage Least Squares Estimation of Semiparametric Truncated Regression Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 525, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Čížek, Pavel, 2012. "Semiparametric robust estimation of truncated and censored regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 347-366.
- Cizek, P., 2008. "Semiparametric Robust Estimation of Truncated and Censored Regression Models," Discussion Paper 2008-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yen-Chi Chen, 2017. "Modal Regression using Kernel Density Estimation: a Review," Papers 1710.07004, arXiv.org.
- Liu, Jicai & Zhang, Riquan & Zhao, Weihua & Lv, Yazhao, 2013. "A robust and efficient estimation method for single index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 226-238.
- Steven Caudill, 2012. "A partially adaptive estimator for the censored regression model based on a mixture of normal distributions," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Maria Karlsson, 2006. "Estimators of Regression Parameters for Truncated and Censored Data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 329-341, June.
- Myoung-jae Lee & Maria Karlsson, 2015. "Trimmed and winsorized semiparametric estimator for left-truncated and right-censored regression models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 485-495, May.
- Karlsson, Maria & Laitila, Thomas, 2008. "A semiparametric regression estimator under left truncation and right censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2567-2571, November.
- Masayuki Hirukawa & Mari Sakudo, 2016. "Testing Symmetry of Unknown Densities via Smoothing with the Generalized Gamma Kernels," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, June.
- Chen, Songnian & Zhou, Xianbo, 2012. "Semiparametric estimation of a truncated regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 297-304.
- Ho, Chi-san & Damien, Paul & Walker, Stephen, 2017. "Bayesian mode regression using mixtures of triangular densities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 273-283.
- Baldauf, Markus & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012. "On the use of robust regression in econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 124-127.
- Baldauf, Markus & Santos Silva, Joao M C, 2009. "On the use of robust regression in econometrics," Economics Discussion Papers 3543, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:esx:essedp:761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laitila, Thomas, 2001. "Properties of the QME under asymmetrically distributed disturbances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 347-352, May.
- repec:esx:essedp:664 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyun Kim & Yong-seong Kim & Myoung-jae Lee, 2012. "Treatment effect analysis of early reemployment bonus program: panel MLE and mode-based semiparametric estimator for interval truncation," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 11(3), pages 189-209, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:9-90-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed