Mixture of Regression Models With Varying Mixing Proportions: A Semiparametric Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J. & Engle, Robert F., 1993. "A long memory property of stock market returns and a new model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2003. "Has the Business Cycle Changed and Why?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2002, Volume 17, pages 159-230 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, 2001.
"Measuring predictability: theory and macroeconomic applications,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 657-669.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, "undated". "Measuring Predictability: Theory and Macroeconomic Applications," CARESS Working Papres 97-19, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, 1998. "Measuring Predictability: Theory and Macroeconomic Applications," Working Papers 98-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, 1997. "Measuring predictability: theory and macroeconomic applications," Working Papers 97-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, 1997. "Measuring Predictability: Theory and Macroeconomic Applications," NBER Technical Working Papers 0213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diebold, Francis X & Kilian, Lutz, 2000. "Measuring Predictability: Theory And Macroeconomic Applications," CEPR Discussion Papers 2424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Luati & Tommaso Proietti, 2010. "Hyper-spherical and elliptical stochastic cycles," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 169-181, May.
- Kasahara, Yukio & Pourahmadi, Mohsen & Inoue, Akihiko, 2009. "Duals of random vectors and processes with applications to prediction problems with missing values," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(14), pages 1637-1646, July.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Nidhan Choudhuri & Subhashis Ghosal & Anindya Roy, 2004. "Bayesian Estimation of the Spectral Density of a Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1050-1059, December.
- Hannan, E J & Terrell, R D & Tuckwell, N E, 1970. "The Seasonal Adjustment of Economic Time Series," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(1), pages 24-52, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Xiaosun & Huang, Yangxin & Zhu, Yiliang, 2016. "Finite mixture of nonlinear mixed-effects joint models in the presence of missing and mismeasured covariate, with application to AIDS studies," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 119-130.
- Yuzhu Tian & Manlai Tang & Maozai Tian, 2016. "A class of finite mixture of quantile regressions with its applications," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(7), pages 1240-1252, July.
- Yao, Weixin & Wei, Yan & Yu, Chun, 2014. "Robust mixture regression using the t-distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 116-127.
- Wang, Shaoli & Huang, Mian & Wu, Xing & Yao, Weixin, 2016. "Mixture of functional linear models and its application to CO2-GDP functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 1-15.
- Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Mike G., 2016. "Zero-inefficiency stochastic frontier models with varying mixing proportion: A semiparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 1113-1123.
- Wang, Shaoli & Yao, Weixin & Huang, Mian, 2014. "A note on the identifiability of nonparametric and semiparametric mixtures of GLMs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 41-45.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0584-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:498:p:711-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.