Self-organization in a distributed coordination game through heuristic rules
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shubham Agarwal & Diptesh Ghosh & Anindya S. Chakrabarti, 2016. "Self-organization in a distributed coordination game through heuristic rules," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 89(12), pages 1-10, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anirban Chakraborti & Damien Challet & Arnab Chatterjee & Matteo Marsili & Yi-Cheng Zhang & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2013.
"Statistical Mechanics of Competitive Resource Allocation using Agent-based Models,"
1305.2121, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Damien Challet & Anirban Chakraborti, 2015. "Statistical mechanics of competitive resource allocation using agent-based models," Post-Print hal-01340039, HAL.
- Challet, Damien, 2008.
"Inter-pattern speculation: Beyond minority, majority and $-games,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Damien Challet, 2005. "Inter-pattern speculation: beyond minority, majority and $-games," Finance 0503006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Challet, Damien & Marsili, Matteo & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2013.
"Minority Games: Interacting agents in financial markets,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199686698.
- Challet, Damien & Marsili, Matteo & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2004. "Minority Games: Interacting agents in financial markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198566403.
- Emanuele Pugliese & Claudio Castellano & Matteo Marsili & Luciano Pietronero, 2009. "Collaborate, compete and share," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 67(3), pages 319-327, February.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1994. "Inductive Reasoning and Bounded Rationality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 406-411, May.
- W. Brian Arthur, 1994. "Inductive Reasoning, Bounded Rationality and the Bar Problem," Working Papers 94-03-014, Santa Fe Institute.
- Challet, D. & Zhang, Y.-C., 1997. "Emergence of cooperation and organization in an evolutionary game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 407-418.
- Duncan J. Watts & Peter Sheridan Dodds, 2007. "Influentials, Networks, and Public Opinion Formation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(4), pages 441-458, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GTH-2016-08-07 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2016-08-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2016-08-07 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1608.00213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.