Report NEP-MIC-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Renner & Karl Schmedders, 2016. "Dynamic Principal-Agent Models," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Szentes, Balázs, 2015. "Contractible contracts in common agency problems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66071, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maarten Janssen & Bernhard Kasberger, 2016. "On the Clock of the Combinatorial Clock Auction," Vienna Economics Papers 1607, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2016. "Values for Environments with Externalities - The Average Approach," Working Papers 919, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Akitoshi Muramoto & Ryuji Sano, 2016. "Sequential Auctions of Heterogeneous Objects," KIER Working Papers 945, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Vanessa Kummer & Maik Meusel & Philipp Renner & Karl Schmedders, 2016. "New and Revised Results for 'Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration'," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-32, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Alvarez, Francisco & André, Francisco J. & Mazón, Cristina, 2016. "Assigning pollution permits: are uniform auctions efficient?," MPRA Paper 72827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieter Gautier & Guido Menzio & Bjoern Bruegemann, 2016. "Intra Firm Bargaining and Shapley Values," 2016 Meeting Papers 389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Crespo, Juan A. & Sanchez-Gabites, J.J, 2016. "Solving the Social Choice problem under equality constraints," MPRA Paper 72757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Agarwal & D. Ghosh & A. S. Chakrabarti, 2016. "Self-organization in a distributed coordination game through heuristic rules," Papers 1608.00213, arXiv.org.
- Ascensión Andina Díaz & José A. García-Martínez, 2016. "A careerist judge with two concerns," Working Papers 2016-02, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Adam Zawadowski & Peter Kondor, 2016. "Learning in Crowded Markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Simone Cerreia Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2016. "Absolute and Relative Ambiguity Aversion: A Preferential Approach," Working Papers 578, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Fabrice Rousseau & Hervé Boco & Laurent Germain, 2016. "Heterogeneous Noisy Beliefs and Dynamic Competition in Financial Markets," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n269-16.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani, 2016. "Competition Between For-Profit and Non-Profit Firms: Incentives, Workers’ Self-Selection, and Wage Differentials," Working Papers wp1072, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Robert Baumann & Bryan Engelhardt & David L. Fuller, 2016. "Monopoly Power with a Short Selling Constraint," Working Papers 1603, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.