Report NEP-HPE-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tiziana Medda & Vittorio Pelligra & Tommaso Reggiani, 2016. "Does Experience Affect Fairness and Reciprocity in Lab Experiments?," CERBE Working Papers wpC09, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2016. "Liquidity Management and Central Bank Strength: Bank of England Operations Reloaded, 1889-1910," Working Paper 2016/10, Norges Bank.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2016. "Why ZLB Economics and Negative Interest Rate Policy (NIRP) are wrong," IMK Working Paper 172-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Paul Dolan & Georgios Kavetsos & Christian Krekel & Dimitris Mavridis & Robert Metcalfe & Claudia Senik & Stefan Szymanski & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2016. "The host with the most? The effects of the Olympic Games on happiness," CEP Discussion Papers dp1441, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laura Kudrna & Georgios Kavetsos & Chloe Foy & Paul Dolan, 2016. "Without my Medal on my Mind: Counterfactual Thinking and Other Determinants of Athlete Emotions," Working Papers 66, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Alesina, Alberto Francesco & Giuliano, Paola, 2015. "Culture and Institutions," Scholarly Articles 27759053, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- S. Agarwal & D. Ghosh & A. S. Chakrabarti, 2016. "Self-organization in a distributed coordination game through heuristic rules," Papers 1608.00213, arXiv.org.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2016. "Stochastic choice, systematic mistakes and preference estimation," MPRA Paper 72779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2016. "The Corporation Is Not a Nexus of Contracts. It’s an iPhone," Working papers 2016-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Jeffrey A. & Sweetman, Arthur, 2016. "Viewpoint: Estimating the Causal Effects of Policies and Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 10108, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).