Patterns of trading profiles at the Nordic Stock Exchange. A correlation-based approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anirban Chakraborti & Damien Challet & Arnab Chatterjee & Matteo Marsili & Yi-Cheng Zhang & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2013.
"Statistical Mechanics of Competitive Resource Allocation using Agent-based Models,"
1305.2121, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Damien Challet, 2015. "Statistical mechanics of competitive resource allocation using agent-based models," Post-Print hal-01340039, HAL.
- Fabrizio Lillo & Salvatore Miccichè & Michele Tumminello & Jyrki Piilo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2015.
"How news affects the trading behaviour of different categories of investors in a financial market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 213-229, February.
- Fabrizio Lillo & Salvatore Miccich`e & Michele Tumminello & Jyrki Piilo & Rosario Nunzio Mantegna, 2012. "How news affect the trading behavior of different categories of investors in a financial market," Papers 1207.3300, arXiv.org.
- David Morton de Lachapelle & Damien Challet, 2009. "Turnover, account value and diversification of real traders: evidence of collective portfolio optimizing behavior," Papers 0912.4723, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 2007. "Empirical Market Microstructure: The Institutions, Economics, and Econometrics of Securities Trading," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195301649.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- Roll, Richard, 1984. " A Simple Implicit Measure of the Effective Bid-Ask Spread in an Efficient Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1127-1139, September.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Angelo Carollo & Gabriella Vaglica & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2012.
"Trading activity and price impact in parallel markets: SETS vs. off-book market at the London Stock Exchange,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 517-530, November.
- Angelo Carollo & Gabriella Vaglica & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2011. "Trading activity and price impact in parallel markets: SETS vs. off-book market at the London Stock Exchange," Papers 1102.0687, arXiv.org.
- Lux, Thomas, 1995. "Herd Behaviour, Bubbles and Crashes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 881-896, July.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Keloharju, Matti, 2000. "The investment behavior and performance of various investor types: a study of Finland's unique data set," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 43-67, January.
- Esteban Moro & Javier Vicente & Luis G. Moyano & Austin Gerig & J. Doyne Farmer & Gabriella Vaglica & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2009. "Market impact and trading profile of large trading orders in stock markets," Papers 0908.0202, arXiv.org.
- Carl Chiarella, 1992. "The Dynamics of Speculative Behaviour," Working Paper Series 13, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Damien Challet & Arnab Chatterjee & Matteo Marsili & Yi-Cheng Zhang & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2015. "Statistical Mechanics of Competitive Resource Allocation," Post-Print hal-00834380, HAL.
- Ilija I. Zovko & J. Doyne Farmer, 2007. "Correlations and clustering in the trading of members of the London Stock Exchange," Papers 0709.3261, arXiv.org.
- Ludvig Bohlin & Martin Rosvall, 2014. "Stock portfolio structure of individual investors infers future trading behavior," Papers 1402.2494, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- E. Samanidou & E. Zschischang & D. Stauffer & T. Lux, 2007. "Agent-based Models of Financial Markets," Papers physics/0701140, arXiv.org.
- Fei Ren & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2013. "Analysis of trade packages in the Chinese stock market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 1071-1089, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1511.06873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.