On Game-Theoretic Risk Management (Part One) - Towards a Theory of Games with Payoffs that are Probability-Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Rass, 2017. "On Game-Theoretic Risk Management (Part Three) - Modeling and Applications," Papers 1711.00708, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2015-06-27 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2015-06-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2015-06-27 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2015-06-27 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1506.07368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .