Report NEP-HPE-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Rass, 2015. "On Game-Theoretic Risk Management (Part One) - Towards a Theory of Games with Payoffs that are Probability-Distributions," Papers 1506.07368, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Ai-Thu Dang, 2015. "Eyes wide shut: John Rawls's silence on racial justice," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01163932, HAL.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2015. "Inequality, the Financial Crisis and Stagnation: Competing Stories and Why They Matter," IMK Working Paper 151-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Geoffrey C. Harcourt, 2015. "Review Article of Capital in the Twenty-First Century, Thomas Piketty," Discussion Papers 2015-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Neil Hart & Peter Kriesler, 2015. "Post-Keynesian Economics – A User’s Guide," Discussion Papers 2015-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2015.
"Harmonisation du Hayek et Posner: Posner, Hayek et l'analyse économique du droit
[Harmonising Hayek and Posner: revisiting Posner, Hayek & the economic analysis of Law]," MPRA Paper 65190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koji Yokote & Yukihiko Funaki, 2015. "Several bases of a game space and an application to the Shapley value," Working Papers 1419, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Lorenzo Cerda Planas, 2015. "The Evolution of "Kantian Trait": Inferring from the Dictator Game," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01163937, HAL.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Kobus, Martyna, 2015. "A bitter choice turned sweet: How acknowledging individuals' concern at having a low relative income serves to align utilitarianism and egalitarianism," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 81, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Kuzmics, Christoph & Rodenburger, Daniel, 2015. "A case for standard theory?," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 542, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2015. "Price revelation and existence of financial equilibrium with incomplete markets and private beliefs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01164142, HAL.
- Geiger, Niels, 2014. "The rise of behavioural economics: A quantitative assessment," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 44/2015, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2015. "A Minskian extension to Kaleckian dynamics," MPRA Paper 65186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feld, Lars P. & Köhler, Ekkehard A. & Nientiedt, Daniel, 2015. "Ordoliberalism, pragmatism and the eurozone crisis: How the German tradition shaped economic policy in Europe," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/04, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..