Eyes wide shut: John Rawls's silence on racial justice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Hamlin & Zofia Stemplowska, 2012. "Theory, Ideal Theory and the Theory of Ideals," Political Studies Review, Political Studies Association, vol. 10(1), pages 48-62, January.
- Andrew F Smith, 2014. "Political deliberation and the challenge of bounded rationality," Politics, Philosophy & Economics, , vol. 13(3), pages 269-291, August.
More about this item
Keywordsjustice as fairness; racial (in)justice; public reason; ideal and nonideal theory; théorie idéale et théorie non idéale; John Rawls; justice comme équité; (in)justice raciale; raison publique;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2015-06-27 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-06-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-06-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-01163932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .