Report NEP-PKE-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neil Hart & Peter Kriesler, 2015. "Post-Keynesian Economics – A User’s Guide," Discussion Papers 2015-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2015. "Inequality, the Financial Crisis and Stagnation: Competing Stories and Why They Matter," IMK Working Paper 151-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2015. "A Minskian extension to Kaleckian dynamics," MPRA Paper 65186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Durand, Cédric & List, Ludwig, 2015. "Growth models and working class restructuring before the crisis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Geoffrey C. Harcourt, 2015. "Review Article of Capital in the Twenty-First Century, Thomas Piketty," Discussion Papers 2015-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Mike Isaacson, 2015. "Braaaaaaaains! The Undead Humbug Production Function: Now With Human Capital," Working Papers 1513, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Natasa Golo & David S. Bree & Guy Kelman & Leanne Usher & Marco Lamieri & Sorin Solomon, 2015. "Too dynamic to fail. Empirical support for an autocatalytic model of Minsky's financial instability hypothesis," Papers 1506.07582, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Geoffrey C. Harcourt, 2015. "“Heinz” Harcourt’s collaborations: Over 57 varieties," Discussion Papers 2015-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2015. "Workers Ownership and Profit-Sharing in a New Capitalist Model?," Working Paper 267566, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Christian Alexander Belabed, 2015. "Income Distribution and the Great Depression," IMK Working Paper 153-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2015. "Myths and Self-Deceptions about the Greek Debt Crisis," Working Papers 141511, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Trevor Evans, 2015. "The crisis of finanace-led capitalism in the United States of America," FESSUD studies fstudy32, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2015. "The Legacies of Slavery in and out of Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 9105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ai-Thu Dang, 2015. "Eyes wide shut: John Rawls's silence on racial justice," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01163932, HAL.
- McCracken, Michael W. & Ng, Serena, 2015. "FRED-MD: A Monthly Database for Macroeconomic Research," Working Papers 2015-12, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 20 Aug 2015.
- Geiger, Niels, 2014. "The rise of behavioural economics: A quantitative assessment," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 44/2015, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.