Growth models and working class restructuring before the crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011.
"Top Incomes in the Long Run of History,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-71, March.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," Post-Print halshs-00754557, HAL.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Rafael Wildauer, 2016.
"Debt-driven growth? Wealth, distribution and demand in OECD countries,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(6), pages 1609-1634.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Wildauer, Rafael, 2015. "Debt-driven growth? Wealth, distribution and demand in OECD countries," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 18278, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Rafael Wildauer, 2015. "Debt-driven growth? Wealth, distribution and demand in OECD countries," Working Papers PKWP1503, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Wildauer, Rafael, 2015. "Debt-driven growth? Wealth, distribution and demand in OECD countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2012.
"Exchange Rate Misalignments, Fiscal Federalism and Redistribution: How to Adjust in a Monetary Union,"
- Duwicquet, Vincent & Mazier, Jacques & Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012. "Exchange Rate Misalignments, Fiscal Federalism and Redistribution: How to Adjust in a Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 48697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rothe, Thomas & Giannelli, Gianna C. & Jaenichen, Ursula, 2013.
"Doing well in reforming the labour market? Recent trends in job stability and wages in Germany,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79932, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Jaenichen, Ursula & Rothe, Thomas, 2013. "Doing Well in Reforming the Labour Market? Recent Trends in Job Stability and Wages in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7580, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2005. "European Monetary Union: nominal convergence, real divergence and slow growth?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 7-33, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:470932 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cédric Durand & Razmig Keucheyan,, 2015. "Financial hegemony and the unachieved European state," Post-Print hal-01332658, HAL.
- Christian Dustmann & Bernd Fitzenberger & Uta Sch?nberg & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2014.
"From Sick Man of Europe to Economic Superstar: Germany's Resurgent Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 167-188, Winter.
- Christian Dustmann & Bernd Fitzenberger & Uta Schönberg & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2014. "From Sick Man of Europe to Economic Superstar: Germany's Resurgent Economy," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1406, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Dimitris P. Sotiropoulos, 2014.
"Rebalancing the Euro Area: The Costs of Internal Devaluation,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 210-233, April.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Dimitris Sotiropoulos, 2012. "Rebalancing the Euro area: The costs of internal devaluation," Working Papers PKWP1206, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nov:artigo:v:25:y:2015:i:spe:p:749-775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ewa Karwowski & Mimoza Shabani & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016.
"Financialisation: Dimensions and determinants. A cross-country study,"
PKWP1619, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Karwowski, Ewa & Shabani, Mimoza & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2017. "Financialization: Dimensions and determinants. A cross-country study," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean growth models; class analysis; labour relations; debt-driven growth; financialisation;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PKE-2015-06-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:kngedp:2015_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Ingianni). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sekinuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.