“Heinz” Harcourt’s collaborations: Over 57 varieties
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2015|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Australian School of Business Building, Sydney 2052|
Fax: +61)-2- 9313- 6337
Web page: http://www.economics.unsw.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meade, James, 1993. "The Relation of Mr. Meade's Relation to Kahn's Multiplier," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(418), pages 664-665, May.
- Byron, R P, 1970. "The Bias in the Watson-Harcourt-Praetz Variant of the C.E.T. Production Frontier," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 46(116), pages 567-573, December.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Unemployment, Recession and Effective Demand," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13837, April.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979. "Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Ingham, Geoffrey, 2004. "The nature of money," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 5(2), pages 18-28.
- Asimakopulos, A, 1969. "A Robinsonian Growth Model in One-Sector Notation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(12), pages 41-58, June.
- Powell, A A & Gruen, F H, 1970. "Biases in the Estimation of Transformation Elasticities: A Rebuttal," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 46(116), pages 564-566, December.
- ., 2014. "Introduction to Part III," Chapters,in: Common Innovation, chapter 15, pages 133-134 Edward Elgar Publishing. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2015-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.