“Heinz” Harcourt’s collaborations: Over 57 varieties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meade, James, 1993. "The Relation of Mr. Meade's Relation to Kahn's Multiplier," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(418), pages 664-665, May.
- Byron, R P, 1970. "The Bias in the Watson-Harcourt-Praetz Variant of the C.E.T. Production Frontier," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 46(116), pages 567-573, December.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Unemployment, Recession and Effective Demand," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13837.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Ingham, Geoffrey, 2004. "The nature of money," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 5(2), pages 18-28.
- Asimakopulos, A, 1969. "A Robinsonian Growth Model in One-Sector Notation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(12), pages 41-58, June.
- Powell, A A & Gruen, F H, 1970. "Biases in the Estimation of Transformation Elasticities: A Rebuttal," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 46(116), pages 564-566, December.
- ., 2014. "Introduction to Part III," Chapters,in: Common Innovation, chapter 15, pages 133-134 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2015-06-27 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-06-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2015-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.