Report NEP-GTH-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koji Yokote & Yukihiko Funaki, 2015. "Several bases of a game space and an application to the Shapley value," Working Papers 1419, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Kuzmics, Christoph & Rodenburger, Daniel, 2015. "A case for standard theory?," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 542, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- de Haan, Monique & Gautier, Pieter A. & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2015. "The Performance of School Assignment Mechanisms in Practice," IZA Discussion Papers 9118, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Seungjin Han, 2015. "Competing Mechanisms: Theory and Applications in Directed Search Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-07, McMaster University, revised May 2016.
- Stefan Rass, 2015. "On Game-Theoretic Risk Management (Part One) -- Towards a Theory of Games with Payoffs that are Probability-Distributions," Papers 1506.07368, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Lorenzo Cerda Planas, 2015. "The Evolution of "Kantian Trait": Inferring from the Dictator Game," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01163937, HAL.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2015. "Price and quantity competition in a differentiated duopoly with network compatibility effects," Discussion Paper Series 128, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2015.