Report NEP-RMG-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand K. Hassani & Kehan Li, 2015. "The Spectral Stress VaR (SSVaR)," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Yang, Bill Huajian & Du, Zunwei, 2015. "Stress Testing and Modeling of Rating Migration under the Vasicek Model Framework - Empirical approaches and technical implementation," MPRA Paper 65168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Hong, 2015. "Managing longevity risk," Other publications TiSEM 86ec7489-f6d2-4637-96cb-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bertrand K. Hassani, 2015. "Model Risk – From Epistemology to Management. Ipse se nihil scire id unum sciat. (Socrates' Plato)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01163837, HAL.
- Woohwan Kim & Young Min Kim & Tae-Hwan Kim & Seungbeom Bang, 2015. "Multi-dimensional Risk and its Diversification," Working papers 2015rwp-81, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Rebekka Burkholz & Matt V. Leduc & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "Systemic risk in multiplex networks with asymmetric coupling and threshold feedback," Papers 1506.06664, arXiv.org.
- Rahim, Yasmin Abd & Masih, Mansur, 2015. "Is Islamic stock index secured against interest rate risk? Evidence from Wavelet analysis," MPRA Paper 65259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barunik, Jozef & Barunikova, Michaela, 2015. "Revisiting the long memory dynamics of implied-realized volatility relation: A new evidence from wavelet band spectrum regression," FinMaP-Working Papers 43, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Lorenz Schneider & Bertrand Tavin, 2015. "Seasonal Stochastic Volatility and Correlation together with the Samuelson Effect in Commodity Futures Markets," Papers 1506.05911, arXiv.org.
- Stefan Rass, 2015. "On Game-Theoretic Risk Management (Part One) - Towards a Theory of Games with Payoffs that are Probability-Distributions," Papers 1506.07368, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.