Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dilip B. Madan & Peter P. Carr & Eric C. Chang, 1998. "The Variance Gamma Process and Option Pricing," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 79-105.
- S. G. Kou, 2002. "A Jump-Diffusion Model for Option Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1086-1101, August.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan, 2003.
"Option prices under Bayesian learning: implied volatility dynamics and predictive densities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 717-769, March.
- Allan Timmermann & Massimo Guidolin, 2001. "Option Prices under Bayesian Learning: Implied Volatility Dynamics and Predictive Densities," FMG Discussion Papers dp397, Financial Markets Group.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan G, 2001. "Option Prices under Bayesian Learning: Implied Volatility Dynamics and Predictive Densities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stein, Elias M & Stein, Jeremy C, 1991. "Stock Price Distributions with Stochastic Volatility: An Analytic Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(4), pages 727-752.
- Jacquier, Eric & Jarrow, Robert, 2000. "Bayesian analysis of contingent claim model error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 145-180.
- Beckers, Stan, 1980. "The Constant Elasticity of Variance Model and Its Implications for Option Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 661-673, June.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip B. Madan & Marc Yor, 2003. "Stochastic Volatility for Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 345-382, July.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Jin‐Chuan Duan, 1995. "The Garch Option Pricing Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 13-32, January.
- Satchell, Stephen, 2007. "Forecasting Expected Returns in the Financial Markets," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780750683210.
- Satchell, Stephen & Knight, John, 2007. "Forecasting Volatility in the Financial Markets," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 3, number 9780750669429.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pagès Gilles & Printems Jacques, 2003. "Optimal quadratic quantization for numerics: the Gaussian case," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 135-165, April.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2001. "Bayesian Forecasting of Options Prices: A Natural Framework for Pooling Historical and Implied Volatiltiy Information," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0116, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okhrin, Ostap & Xu, Ya Fei, 2017. "A comparison study of pricing credit default swap index tranches with convex combination of copulae," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 193-217.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mark Broadie & Jerome B. Detemple, 2004. "ANNIVERSARY ARTICLE: Option Pricing: Valuation Models and Applications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1145-1177, September.
- Zura Kakushadze, 2016. "Volatility Smile as Relativistic Effect," Papers 1610.02456, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Kakushadze, Zura, 2017. "Volatility smile as relativistic effect," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 475(C), pages 59-76.
- Henri Bertholon & Alain Monfort & Fulvio Pegoraro, 2006.
"Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes,"
2006-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bertholon, H. & Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2007. "Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes," Working papers 188, Banque de France.
- Cheng Few Lee & Yibing Chen & John Lee, 2020.
"Alternative Methods to Derive Option Pricing Models: Review and Comparison,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Cheng Few Lee & John C Lee (ed.), HANDBOOK OF FINANCIAL ECONOMETRICS, MATHEMATICS, STATISTICS, AND MACHINE LEARNING, chapter 102, pages 3573-3617,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cheng-Few Lee & Yibing Chen & John Lee, 2016. "Alternative methods to derive option pricing models: review and comparison," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 417-451, August.
- Eckhard Platen & Hardy Hulley, 2008. "Hedging for the Long Run," Research Paper Series 214, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren, 2004. "Time-changed Levy processes and option pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 113-141, January.
- Li, Hongshan & Huang, Zhongyi, 2020. "An iterative splitting method for pricing European options under the Heston model☆," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 387(C).
- Hongshan Li & Zhongyi Huang, 2020. "An iterative splitting method for pricing European options under the Heston model," Papers 2003.12934, arXiv.org.
- Paola Zerilli, 2005.
"Option pricing and spikes in volatility: theoretical and empirical analysis,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005
76, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Paola Zerilli, 2007. "Option Pricing and Spikes in Volatility: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers 07/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cui, Zhenyu & Lars Kirkby, J. & Nguyen, Duy, 2019. "A general framework for time-changed Markov processes and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 273(2), pages 785-800.
- Kim, In Joon & Kim, Sol, 2004. "Empirical comparison of alternative stochastic volatility option pricing models: Evidence from Korean KOSPI 200 index options market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 117-142, April.
- Orzechowski Arkadiusz, 2018. "Pricing Correlation Options: from the P. Carr And D. Madan Approach to the New Method Based on the Fourier Transform," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 4(1), pages 16-28, April.
- Peter Carr & John Crosby, 2010. "A class of Levy process models with almost exact calibration to both barrier and vanilla FX options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 1115-1136.
- Anatoliy Swishchuk, 2013. "Modeling and Pricing of Swaps for Financial and Energy Markets with Stochastic Volatilities," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 8660, January.
- Yongxin Yang & Yu Zheng & Timothy M. Hospedales, 2016. "Gated Neural Networks for Option Pricing: Rationality by Design," Papers 1609.07472, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2020.
- Björn Lutz, 2010. "Pricing of Derivatives on Mean-Reverting Assets," Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer, number 978-3-642-02909-7, October.
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1995.
95.400, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1996. "Stochastic Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 9613, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- GHYSELS, Eric & HARVEY, Andrew & RENAULT, Eric, 1995. "Stochastic Volatility," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 1995069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ghysels, E. & Harvey, A. & Renault, E., 1996. "Stochastic Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 9613, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Eric Ghysels & Andrew Harvey & Eric Renault, 1995. "Stochastic Volatility," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-49, CIRANO.
- Maekawa, Koichi & Lee, Sangyeol & Morimoto, Takayuki & Kawai, Ken-ichi, 2008. "Jump diffusion model with application to the Japanese stock market," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 223-236.
- Robert F. Engle & Emil N. Siriwardane, 2018.
"Structural GARCH: The Volatility-Leverage Connection,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 31(2), pages 449-492.
- Robert Engle & Emil Siriwardane, 2014. "Structural GARCH: The Volatility-Leverage Connection," Working Papers 14-07, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2014-02-02 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1401.5666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: arXiv administrators (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.