Evaluating Callable and Putable Bonds: An Eigenfunction Expansion Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Leippold, Markus & Wu, Liuren, 2002. "Asset Pricing under the Quadratic Class," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 271-295, June.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Y. D'Halluin & P. A. Forsyth & K. R. Vetzal & G. Labahn, 2001. "A numerical PDE approach for pricing callable bonds," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 49-77.
- Nina Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorski&icaron;, 2007. "The Eigenfunction Expansion Method In Multi-Factor Quadratic Term Structure Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 503-539.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1977. "Savings bonds, retractable bonds and callable bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 67-88, August.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Vyacheslav Gorovoy & Vadim Linetsky, 2007. "Intensity-Based Valuation Of Residential Mortgages: An Analytically Tractable Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 541-573.
- Ben-Ameur, Hatem & Breton, Michele & Karoui, Lotfi & L'Ecuyer, Pierre, 2007. "A dynamic programming approach for pricing options embedded in bonds," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2212-2233, July.
- Ahn, Dong-Hyun & Gao, Bin, 1999. "A Parametric Nonlinear Model of Term Structure Dynamics," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 721-762.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lingfei Li & Vadim Linetsky, 2015. "Discretely monitored first passage problems and barrier options: an eigenfunction expansion approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 941-977, October.
- Li, Lingfei & Linetsky, Vadim, 2014. "Optimal stopping in infinite horizon: An eigenfunction expansion approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 122-128.
- Jing Li & Lingfei Li & Rafael Mendoza-Arriaga, 2016. "Additive subordination and its applications in finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 589-634, July.
- Rafael Mendoza-Arriaga & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Time-changed CIR default intensities with two-sided mean-reverting jumps," Papers 1403.5402, arXiv.org.
- Hyungbin Park, 2015. "Sensitivity Analysis of Long-Term Cash Flows," Papers 1511.03744, arXiv.org.
- Li, Jing & Li, Lingfei & Zhang, Gongqiu, 2017. "Pure jump models for pricing and hedging VIX derivatives," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 28-55.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:04:y:2017:i:02n03:n:s2424786317500281 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1206.5046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .