On the Existence of Shadow Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loewenstein, Mark, 2000. "On optimal portfolio trading strategies for an investor facing transactions costs in a continuous trading market," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-228, March.
- Cvitanic, Jaksa & Wang, Hui, 2001. "On optimal terminal wealth under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-231, April.
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi, 2011. "Multivariate utility maximization with proportional transaction costs and random endowment," Working Papers hal-00586377, HAL.
- Luciano Campi & Mark Owen, 2011. "Multivariate utility maximization with proportional transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 461-499, September.
- Jaksa Cvitanić & Ioannis Karatzas, 1996. "HEDGING AND PORTFOLIO OPTIMIZATION UNDER TRANSACTION COSTS: A MARTINGALE APPROACH-super-2," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 133-165.
- Y.M. Kabanov, 1999. "Hedging and liquidation under transaction costs in currency markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 237-248.
- Goll, Thomas & Kallsen, Jan, 2000. "Optimal portfolios for logarithmic utility," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 31-48, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2318 is not listed on IDEAS
- HuyËn Pham & Nizar Touzi & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "A closed-form solution to the problem of super-replication under transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 35-54.
- Bruno Bouchard, 2002. "Utility maximization on the real line under proportional transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 495-516.
- Lamberton, Damien & Pham, Huyên & Schweizer, Martin, 1998. "Local risk-minimization under transaction costs," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,18, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2008. "Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs," Papers 0803.4416, arXiv.org.
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
- Stefan Gerhold & Paolo Guasoni & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Walter Schachermayer, 2011. "Transaction Costs, Trading Volume, and the Liquidity Premium," Papers 1108.1167, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter, 2016. "Duality theory for portfolio optimisation under transaction costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63362, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Ren Liu, 2012. "Portfolio Selection with Small Transaction Costs and Binding Portfolio Constraints," Papers 1205.4588, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Lingqi Gu & Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2017. "Utility maximization problem under transaction costs: optimal dual processes and stability," Papers 1710.04363, arXiv.org.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer, 2015. "Portfolio optimisation beyond semimartingales: shadow prices and fractional Brownian motion," Papers 1505.02416, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "Utility maximization problem with random endowment and transaction costs: when wealth may become negative," Papers 1604.08224, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Lingqi Gu & Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "On the existence of shadow prices for optimal investment with random endowment," Papers 1602.01109, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter & Yang, Junjian, 2017. "Shadow prices for continuous processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63370, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer, 2014. "Duality Theory for Portfolio Optimisation under Transaction Costs," Papers 1408.5989, arXiv.org.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer & Junjian Yang, 2014. "Shadow prices for continuous processes," Papers 1408.6065, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Walter Schachermayer, 2012. "Transaction Costs, Shadow Prices, and Duality in Discrete Time," Papers 1205.4643, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1111.6633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.