A closed-form solution to the problem of super-replication under transaction costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Atkinson & C. A. Alexandropoulos, 2006. "Pricing a European Basket Option in the Presence of Proportional Transaction Costs," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 191-214.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2008. "Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs," Papers 0803.4416, arXiv.org.
- Cvitanic, Jaksa & Wang, Hui, 2001. "On optimal terminal wealth under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-231, April.
- Yan Dolinsky, 2011. "Hedging of Game Options With the Presence of Transaction Costs," Papers 1103.1165, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi & Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2011. "On the Existence of Shadow Prices," Papers 1111.6633, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Rodrigo Rodriguez, 2012. "No-Arbitrage Pricing for Dividend-Paying Securities in Discrete-Time Markets with Transaction Costs," Papers 1205.6254, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- De Jong, Frank, 2008.
"Valuation of pension liabilities in incomplete markets,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 277-294, November.
- Frank de Jong, 2005. "Valuation of pension liabilities in incomplete markets," DNB Working Papers 067, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tzuu-Shuh Chiang & Shang-Yuan Shiu & Shuenn-Jyi Sheu, 2007. "Price systems for markets with transaction costs and control problems for some finance problems," Papers math/0702828, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi & Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2011. "On the existence of shadow prices," Working Papers hal-00645980, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction costs; super-replicating strategies; viscosity solutions;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:3:y:1999:i:1:p:35-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .