Valuation of pension liabilities in incomplete markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- De Jong, Frank, 2008. "Valuation of pension liabilities in incomplete markets," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 277-294, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Basak, Suleyman & Shapiro, Alexander, 2001.
"Value-at-Risk-Based Risk Management: Optimal Policies and Asset Prices,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 371-405.
- Suleyman Basak & Alex Shapiro, "undated". "Value-at-Risk Based Risk Management: Optimal Policies and Asset Prices," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 6-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Suleyman Basak & Alexander Shapiro, 1999. "Value-at-Risk Based Risk Management: Optimal Policies and Asset Prices," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-032, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Suleyman Basak & Alex Shapiro, "undated". "Value-at-Risk Based Risk Management: Optimal Policies and Asset Prices," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 06-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Antonios Sangvinatsos & Jessica A. Wachter, 2005.
"Does the Failure of the Expectations Hypothesis Matter for Long-Term Investors?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 179-230, February.
- Antonios Sangvinatsos & Jessica A. Wachter, 2003. "Does the Failure of the Expectations Hypothesis Matter for Long-Term Investors," NBER Working Papers 10086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, 2002. "The Equity Premium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 637-659, April.
- Henderson, Vicky, 2005. "Explicit solutions to an optimal portfolio choice problem with stochastic income," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1237-1266, July.
- HuyËn Pham & Nizar Touzi & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "A closed-form solution to the problem of super-replication under transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 35-54.
- Svensson, Lars E. O. & Werner, Ingrid M., 1993.
"Nontraded assets in incomplete markets : Pricing and portfolio choice,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1149-1168, June.
- Svensson, L.E. & Werner, I., 1990. "Nontraded Assets in Incomplete Markets: Pricing and Portfolio Choices," Papers 477, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Koijen, R.S.J. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2005. "Labor Income and the Demand for Long-term Bonds," Discussion Paper 2005-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Munk, Claus & Sørensen, Carsten, 2010. "Dynamic asset allocation with stochastic income and interest rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 433-462, June.
- Michael J. Brennan & Yihong Xia, 2002. "Dynamic Asset Allocation under Inflation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1201-1238, June.
- Hemert, Otto van & Jong, Franck de & Driessen, Joost, 2005. "Dynamic portfolio and mortgage choice for homeowners," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Berend Roorda & J. M. Schumacher & Jacob Engwerda, 2005. "Coherent Acceptability Measures In Multiperiod Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 589-612.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Adrien Verdelhan, 2013.
"The Wealth-Consumption Ratio,"
Review of Asset Pricing Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 38-94.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Adrien Verdelhan, 2008. "The Wealth-Consumption Ratio," NBER Working Papers 13896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lustig, Hanno & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn & Verdelhan, Adrien, 2012. "The Wealth-Consumption Ratio," CEPR Discussion Papers 9022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Platanakis, Emmanouil & Sutcliffe, Charles, 2016.
"Pension scheme redesign and wealth redistribution between the members and sponsor: The USS rule change in October 2011,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 14-28.
- Emmanouil Platanakis & Charles Sutcliffe, 2015. "Pension Scheme Redesign and Wealth Redistribution Between the Members and Sponsor: The USS Rule Change in October 2011," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2015-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Willem Heeringa, 2008. "Optimal life cycle investment with pay-as-you-go pension schemes: a portfolio approach," DNB Working Papers 168, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hoevenaars, J. & Ponds, E.H.M., 2008. "Valuation of intergenerational transfers in collective funded pension schemes," Other publications TiSEM 2c1afa01-df29-490e-bc52-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- R. Beetsma & A. L. Bovenberg, 2006.
"Pension systems, intergenerational risk sharing and inflation,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
257, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans, 2007. "Pension systems, Intergenerational Risk Sharing and Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6089, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nick Draper & Casper Ewijk & Marcel Lever & Roel Mehlkopf, 2014. "Stochastic Generational Accounting Applied to Reforms of Dutch Occupational Pensions," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 287-307, September.
- Dirk Broeders, 2006. "Valuation of Conditional Pension Liabilities and Guarantees under Sponsor Vulnerabilities," DNB Working Papers 082, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:172-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A. Lans & Romp, Ward E., 2011.
"Funded pensions and intergenerational and international risk sharing in general equilibrium,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1516-1534.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans & Romp, Ward E, 2008. "Funded Pensions and Intergenerational and International Risk Sharing in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 7106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2009. "Pensions and Intergenerational Risk-sharing in General Equilibrium," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(302), pages 364-386, April.
- Hoevenaars, Roy P.M.M. & Ponds, Eduard H.M., 2008. "Valuation of intergenerational transfers in funded collective pension schemes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 578-593, April.
- Frank Jong, 2012. "Portfolio Implications of Cointegration Between Labor Income and Dividends," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(4), pages 397-412, December.
- Cui, J. & Ponds, E.H.M., 2010. "Can internal swap markets enhance welfare in defined contribution plans?," Other publications TiSEM 09cd56cd-3c3b-4c8c-9b93-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsincomplete markets; pension funds.;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-02-05 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-02-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-UPT-2006-02-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.