Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Campi & Walter Schachermayer, 2006. "A super-replication theorem in Kabanov’s model of transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 579-596, December.
- HuyËn Pham & Nizar Touzi & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "A closed-form solution to the problem of super-replication under transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 35-54.
- J. Jacod & A.N. Shiryaev, 1998. "Local martingales and the fundamental asset pricing theorems in the discrete-time case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 259-273.
- Lo, Andrew W, 1991.
"Long-Term Memory in Stock Market Prices,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1279-1313, September.
- Andrew W. Lo, 1989. "Long-term Memory in Stock Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 2984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan), 1989. "Long-term memory in stock market prices," Working papers 3014-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RSSTATISTIC: RATS procedure to compute R/S Statistic (classical or Lo's modified)," Statistical Software Components RTS00191, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Salopek, D. M., 1998. "Tolerance to arbitrage," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 217-230, August.
- Y.M. Kabanov, 1999. "Hedging and liquidation under transaction costs in currency markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 237-248.
- Christian Bender & Tommi Sottinen & Esko Valkeila, 2008. "Pricing by hedging and no-arbitrage beyond semimartingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 441-468, October.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 1997. "Arbitrage with Fractional Brownian Motion," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 95-105, January.
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paolo Guasoni & Miklós Rásonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2010. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing for continuous processes under small transaction costs," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 157-191, March.
- Paolo Guasoni & Yuliya Mishura & Miklós Rásonyi, 2021. "High-frequency trading with fractional Brownian motion," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 277-310, April.
- Dorsaf Cherif & Emmanuel Lépinette, 2021. "No-arbitrage conditions and pricing from discrete-time to continuous-time strategies," Working Papers hal-03284660, HAL.
- Paolo Guasoni & Emmanuel Lépinette & Miklós Rásonyi, 2012. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing under transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 741-777, October.
- Bruno Bouchard & Elyès Jouini, 2010. "Transaction Costs in Financial Models," Post-Print halshs-00703138, HAL.
- Christian Bender & Tommi Sottinen & Esko Valkeila, 2010. "Fractional processes as models in stochastic finance," Papers 1004.3106, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi & Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2011. "On the existence of shadow prices," Working Papers hal-00645980, HAL.
- Hasanjan Sayit, 2013. "Absence of arbitrage in a general framework," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 611-624, November.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Rodrigo Rodriguez, 2012. "No-Arbitrage Pricing for Dividend-Paying Securities in Discrete-Time Markets with Transaction Costs," Papers 1205.6254, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi & Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2011. "On the Existence of Shadow Prices," Papers 1111.6633, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "Utility maximization problem with random endowment and transaction costs: when wealth may become negative," Papers 1604.08224, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Peter Bank & Yan Dolinsky, 2018. "Continuous-time Duality for Super-replication with Transient Price Impact," Papers 1808.09807, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Pierre R. Bertrand & Abdelkader Hamdouni & Samia Khadhraoui, 2012. "Modelling NASDAQ Series by Sparse Multifractional Brownian Motion," Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 107-124, March.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00664074 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Li, Zhe & Liu, Yong-Jun, 2018. "Analytical pricing of geometric Asian power options on an underlying driven by a mixed fractional Brownian motion," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 490(C), pages 402-418.
- Katsiaryna Kaval & Ilya Molchanov, 2005. "Link-save trading and pricing of contingent claims," Finance 0511017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gapeev, Pavel V., 2004. "On arbitrage and Markovian short rates in fractional bond markets," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 211-222, December.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2018. "Scalar multivariate risk measures with a single eligible asset," Papers 1807.10694, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Walter Schachermayer, 2014. "The super-replication theorem under proportional transaction costs revisited," Papers 1405.1266, arXiv.org.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter & Yang, Junjian, 2017. "Shadow prices for continuous processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63370, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Ismail Iyigunler & Rodrigo Rodriguez, 2012. "Dynamic Conic Finance: Pricing and Hedging in Market Models with Transaction Costs via Dynamic Coherent Acceptability Indices," Papers 1205.4790, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0803.4416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: arXiv administrators (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.