Fractional processes as models in stochastic finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sottinen Tommi & Valkeila Esko, 2003. "On arbitrage and replication in the fractional Black–Scholes pricing model," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 21(2/2003), pages 93-108, February.
- Paolo Guasoni & Miklós Rásonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2010. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing for continuous processes under small transaction costs," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 157-191, March.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ulrich Horst & Ronnie Sircar, 2006.
"A Limit Theorem for Financial Markets with Inert Investors,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 789-810, November.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ulrich Horst & Ronnie Sircar, 2007. "A Limit Theorem for Financial Markets with Inert Investors," Papers math/0703831, arXiv.org.
- Tomas Björk & Henrik Hult, 2005. "A note on Wick products and the fractional Black-Scholes model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 197-209, April.
- Tommi Sottinen, 2001. "Fractional Brownian motion, random walks and binary market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 343-355.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2008. "Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs," Papers 0803.4416, arXiv.org.
- Christian Bender & Tommi Sottinen & Esko Valkeila, 2008. "Pricing by hedging and no-arbitrage beyond semimartingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 441-468, October.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 1997. "Arbitrage with Fractional Brownian Motion," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 95-105.
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoyan V. Stoyanov & Svetlozar T. Rachev & Stefan Mittnik & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2017. "Pricing derivatives in Hermite markets," Papers 1709.09068, arXiv.org.
- Alexander Alvarez & Sebastian E. Ferrando, 2016. "Trajectory-Based Models, Arbitrage And Continuity," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-34, May.
- Jos'e Igor Morlanes, 2017. "Mixed Models as an Alternative to Farima," Papers 1712.03044, arXiv.org.
- Takaki Hayashi & Yuta Koike, 2017. "No arbitrage and lead-lag relationships," Papers 1712.09854, arXiv.org.
- Mishura, Yuliya & Shevchenko, Georgiy & Valkeila, Esko, 2013. "Random variables as pathwise integrals with respect to fractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(6), pages 2353-2369.
- Fernando Cordero & Lavinia Perez-Ostafe, 2014. "Critical transaction costs and 1-step asymptotic arbitrage in fractional binary markets," Papers 1407.8068, arXiv.org.
- Hasanjan Sayit, 2013. "Absence of arbitrage in a general framework," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 611-624, November.
- Ehsan Azmoodeh, 2010. "On the fractional Black-Scholes market with transaction costs," Papers 1005.0211, arXiv.org.
- Foad Shokrollahi & Tommi Sottinen, 2017. "Hedging in fractional Black-Scholes model with transaction costs," Papers 1706.01534, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Alexander Schied, 2013. "Model-free CPPI," Papers 1305.5915, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2015. "On the no-arbitrage market and continuity in the Hurst parameter," Papers 1509.06472, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- BenjamÃn Vallejo JimÃ©nez & Francisco Venegas MartÃnez, 2017. "Optimal consumption and portfolio rules when the asset price is driven by a time-inhomogeneous Markov modulated fractional Brownian motion with," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 314-326.
- Sebastian E. Ferrando & Alfredo L. Gonzalez & Ivan L. Degano & Massoome Rahsepar, 2014. "Discrete, Non Probabilistic Market Models. Arbitrage and Pricing Intervals," Papers 1407.1769, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Christian Bender, 2012. "Simple arbitrage," Papers 1210.5391, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1004.3106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .