Sticky continuous processes have consistent price systems
Under proportional transaction costs, a price process is said to have a consistent price system, if there is a semimartingale with an equivalent martingale measure that evolves within the bid-ask spread. We show that a continuous, multi-asset price process has a consistent price system, under arbitrarily small proportional transaction costs, if it satisfies a natural multi-dimensional generalization of the stickiness condition introduced by Guasoni
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Bayraktar & Hasanjan Sayit, 2010.
"On the stickiness property,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 1109-1112.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Hasanjan Sayit, 2008. "On the Stickiness Property," Papers 0801.0718, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2009.
- Attila Herczegh & Vilmos Prokaj & Mikl\'os R\'asonyi, 2013. "Diversity and no arbitrage," Papers 1301.4173, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Paolo Guasoni & Miklós Rásonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2010. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing for continuous processes under small transaction costs," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 157-191, March.
- Mikko S. Pakkanen, 2011. "Brownian Semistationary Processes And Conditional Full Support," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 579-586.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl\'os R\'asonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2008. "Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs," Papers 0803.4416, arXiv.org.
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2013-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.