Sticky continuous processes have consistent price systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Bayraktar & Hasanjan Sayit, 2010. "On the stickiness property," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 1109-1112.
- Attila Herczegh & Vilmos Prokaj & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2013. "Diversity and no arbitrage," Papers 1301.4173, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Paolo Guasoni & Miklós Rásonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2010. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing for continuous processes under small transaction costs," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 157-191, March.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2008. "Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs," Papers 0803.4416, arXiv.org.
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian E. Ferrando & Alfredo L. Gonzalez & Ivan L. Degano & Massoome Rahsepar, 2014. "Discrete, Non Probabilistic Market Models. Arbitrage and Pricing Intervals," Papers 1407.1769, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsConsistent price system; stickiness; martingale; arbitrage; transaction costs;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2013-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .