Existence of shadow prices in finite probability spaces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cvitanic, Jaksa & Wang, Hui, 2001. "On optimal terminal wealth under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-231, April.
- Jaksa Cvitanić & Ioannis Karatzas, 1996. "HEDGING AND PORTFOLIO OPTIMIZATION UNDER TRANSACTION COSTS: A MARTINGALE APPROACH-super-2," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 133-165.
- Lamberton, Damien & Pham, Huyên & Schweizer, Martin, 1998. "Local risk-minimization under transaction costs," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,18, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Griselda Deelstra & Huyên Pham & Nizar Touzi, 2001. "Dual formulation of the utility maximisation problem under transaction costs," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7596, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Y.M. Kabanov, 1999. "Hedging and liquidation under transaction costs in currency markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 237-248.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2008. "Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs," Papers 0803.4416, arXiv.org.
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Kallsen & J. Muhle-Karbe, 2010. "On using shadow prices in portfolio optimization with transaction costs," Papers 1010.4989, arXiv.org.
- Walter Schachermayer, 2004. "The Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing under Proportional Transaction Costs in Finite Discrete Time," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 19-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer, 2015. "Portfolio optimisation beyond semimartingales: shadow prices and fractional Brownian motion," Papers 1505.02416, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Jörn Sass & Manfred Schäl, 2014. "Numeraire portfolios and utility-based price systems under proportional transaction costs," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 195-234, October.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter & Yang, Junjian, 2017. "Shadow prices for continuous processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63370, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christoph Czichowsky & R'emi Peyre & Walter Schachermayer & Junjian Yang, 2016. "Shadow prices, fractional Brownian motion, and portfolio optimisation under transaction costs," Papers 1608.01415, arXiv.org.
- Lingqi Gu & Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "On the existence of shadow prices for optimal investment with random endowment," Papers 1602.01109, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter, 2016. "Duality theory for portfolio optimisation under transaction costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63362, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lingqi Gu & Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2017. "Utility maximization problem under transaction costs: optimal dual processes and stability," Papers 1710.04363, arXiv.org.
- Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "Utility maximization problem with random endowment and transaction costs: when wealth may become negative," Papers 1604.08224, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:22:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0351-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTransactions costs; Portfolio optimization; Shadow price; 91B28; 91B16;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:mathme:v:73:y:2011:i:2:p:251-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.