Existence of shadow prices in finite probability spaces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cvitanic, Jaksa & Wang, Hui, 2001. "On optimal terminal wealth under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-231, April.
- Jaksa Cvitanić & Ioannis Karatzas, 1996. "HEDGING AND PORTFOLIO OPTIMIZATION UNDER TRANSACTION COSTS: A MARTINGALE APPROACH-super-2," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 133-165.
- Lamberton, Damien & Pham, Huyên & Schweizer, Martin, 1998. "Local risk-minimization under transaction costs," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,18, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Griselda Deelstra & Huyên Pham & Nizar Touzi, 2001. "Dual formulation of the utility maximisation problem under transaction costs," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7596, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Y.M. Kabanov, 1999. "Hedging and liquidation under transaction costs in currency markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 237-248.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2008. "Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs," Papers 0803.4416, arXiv.org.
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Kallsen & J. Muhle-Karbe, 2010. "On using shadow prices in portfolio optimization with transaction costs," Papers 1010.4989, arXiv.org.
- Walter Schachermayer, 2004. "The Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing under Proportional Transaction Costs in Finite Discrete Time," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 19-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer, 2015. "Portfolio optimisation beyond semimartingales: shadow prices and fractional Brownian motion," Papers 1505.02416, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Jörn Sass & Manfred Schäl, 2014. "Numeraire portfolios and utility-based price systems under proportional transaction costs," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, pages 195-234.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter & Yang, Junjian, 2017. "Shadow prices for continuous processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63370, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christoph Czichowsky & R'emi Peyre & Walter Schachermayer & Junjian Yang, 2016. "Shadow prices, fractional Brownian motion, and portfolio optimisation under transaction costs," Papers 1608.01415, arXiv.org.
- Lingqi Gu & Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "On the existence of shadow prices for optimal investment with random endowment," Papers 1602.01109, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter, 2016. "Duality theory for portfolio optimisation under transaction costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63362, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lingqi Gu & Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2017. "Utility maximization problem under transaction costs: optimal dual processes and stability," Papers 1710.04363, arXiv.org.
- Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "Utility maximization problem with random endowment and transaction costs: when wealth may become negative," Papers 1604.08224, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:22:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0351-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTransactions costs; Portfolio optimization; Shadow price; 91B28; 91B16;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:mathme:v:73:y:2011:i:2:p:251-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .