Transaction Costs, Shadow Prices, and Duality in Discrete Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- (**), Christophe Stricker & (*), Miklós Rásonyi & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "No-arbitrage criteria for financial markets with efficient friction," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 371-382.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loewenstein, Mark, 2000. "On optimal portfolio trading strategies for an investor facing transactions costs in a continuous trading market," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-228, March.
- Cvitanic, Jaksa & Wang, Hui, 2001. "On optimal terminal wealth under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-231, April.
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi, 2011. "Multivariate utility maximization with proportional transaction costs and random endowment," Working Papers hal-00586377, HAL.
- Föllmer, Hans & Kramkov, D. O., 1997. "Optional decompositions under constraints," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,31, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kabanov, Yu. M. & Stricker, Ch., 2001. "The Harrison-Pliska arbitrage pricing theorem under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 185-196, April.
- Luciano Campi & Mark Owen, 2011. "Multivariate utility maximization with proportional transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 461-499, September.
- Jaksa Cvitanić & Ioannis Karatzas, 1996. "HEDGING AND PORTFOLIO OPTIMIZATION UNDER TRANSACTION COSTS: A MARTINGALE APPROACH-super-2," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 133-165.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi & Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2011. "On the existence of shadow prices," Working Papers hal-00645980, HAL.
- Dmitry B. Rokhlin, 2011. "On the game interpretation of a shadow price process in utility maximization problems under transaction costs," Papers 1112.2406, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi & Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2011. "On the Existence of Shadow Prices," Papers 1111.6633, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lingqi Gu & Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2017. "Utility maximization problem under transaction costs: optimal dual processes and stability," Papers 1710.04363, arXiv.org.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer, 2015. "Portfolio optimisation beyond semimartingales: shadow prices and fractional Brownian motion," Papers 1505.02416, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:22:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0351-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "Utility maximization problem with random endowment and transaction costs: when wealth may become negative," Papers 1604.08224, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Christoph Czichowsky & R'emi Peyre & Walter Schachermayer & Junjian Yang, 2016. "Shadow prices, fractional Brownian motion, and portfolio optimisation under transaction costs," Papers 1608.01415, arXiv.org.
- Jörn Sass & Martin Smaga, 2014. "FTAP in finite discrete time with transaction costs by utility maximization," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 805-823, October.
- Lingqi Gu & Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "On the existence of shadow prices for optimal investment with random endowment," Papers 1602.01109, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer & Junjian Yang, 2014. "Shadow prices for continuous processes," Papers 1408.6065, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer, 2014. "Duality Theory for Portfolio Optimisation under Transaction Costs," Papers 1408.5989, arXiv.org.
- Teemu Pennanen & Ari-Pekka Perkkio, 2016. "Convex duality in optimal investment and contingent claim valuation in illiquid markets," Papers 1603.02867, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1205.4643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .