The Harrison-Pliska arbitrage pricing theorem under transaction costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schachermayer, W., 1992. "A Hilbert space proof of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing in finite discrete time," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 249-257, December.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Freddy Delbaen & Yuri M. Kabanov & Esko Valkeila, 2002. "Hedging under Transaction Costs in Currency Markets: a Discrete-Time Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 45-61.
- J. Jacod & A.N. Shiryaev, 1998. "Local martingales and the fundamental asset pricing theorems in the discrete-time case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 259-273.
- Yuri M. Kabanov & Günter Last, 2002. "Hedging under Transaction Costs in Currency Markets: a Continuous-Time Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 63-70.
- Y.M. Kabanov, 1999. "Hedging and liquidation under transaction costs in currency markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 237-248.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Bouchard & Emmanuel Temam, 2005. "On the Hedging of American Options in Discrete Time Markets with Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers math/0502189, arXiv.org.
- Alet Roux & Tomasz Zastawniak, 2013. "American options with gradual exercise under proportional transaction costs," Papers 1308.2688, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Bouchard, 2005. "No-arbitrage in discrete-time markets with proportional transaction costs and general information structure," Papers math/0501045, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yuchong Zhang, 2016.
"Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing Under Transaction Costs and Model Uncertainty,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 1039-1054, August.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yuchong Zhang, 2013. "Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing under Transaction costs and Model uncertainty," Papers 1309.1420, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Katsiaryna Kaval & Ilya Molchanov, 2005. "Link-save trading and pricing of contingent claims," Finance 0511017, EconWPA.
- Jouini, Elyes, 2001.
"Arbitrage and control problems in finance: A presentation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 167-183, April.
- Elyès Jouini, 2001. "Arbitrage and Control Problems in Finance. Presentation," Post-Print halshs-00167152, HAL.
- Alet Roux, 2007. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing under proportional transaction costs," Papers 0710.2758, arXiv.org.
- Teemu Pennanen & Irina Penner, 2008. "Hedging of claims with physical delivery under convex transaction costs," Papers 0810.2016, arXiv.org.
- Emmanuel Denis & Yuri Kabanov, 2012.
"Consistent price systems and arbitrage opportunities of the second kind in models with transaction costs,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 135-154, January.
- Emmanuel Denis & Yuri Kabanov, 2011. "Consistent price systems and arbitrage opportunities of the second kind in models with transaction costs," Post-Print hal-00488288, HAL.
- Dmitry B. Rokhlin, 2006. "Constructive no-arbitrage criterion under transaction costs in the case of finite discrete time," Papers math/0603284, arXiv.org.
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor V. Evstigneev & Michael I. Taksar, 2009. "Growth-optimal investments and numeraire portfolios under transaction costs: An analysis based on the von Neumann-Gale model," Papers 0909.4730, arXiv.org.
- Roux, Alet, 2011. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing in the presence of bid-ask and interest rate spreads," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 159-163, March.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Walter Schachermayer, 2012. "Transaction Costs, Shadow Prices, and Duality in Discrete Time," Papers 1205.4643, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- M. Dempster & I. Evstigneev & M. Taksar, 2006. "Asset Pricing and Hedging in Financial Markets with Transaction Costs: An Approach Based on the Von Neumann–Gale Model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 327-355, October.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Schürger & Michael I. Taksar, 2004.
"On The Fundamental Theorem Of Asset Pricing: Random Constraints And Bang-Bang No-Arbitrage Criteria,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 201-221.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Schürger & Michael I. Taksar, 2002. "On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing: random constraints and bang-bang no-arbitrage criteria," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse24_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Astic, Fabian & Touzi, Nizar, 2007. "No arbitrage conditions and liquidity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 692-708, August.
- Bion-Nadal, Jocelyne, 2009. "Bid-ask dynamic pricing in financial markets with transaction costs and liquidity risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(11), pages 738-750, December.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:35:y:2001:i:2:p:185-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .