Arbitrage and deflators in illiquid markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/quantitative+finance/journal/780/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kraus, Alan & Stoll, Hans R, 1972. "Price Impacts of Block Trading on the New York Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(3), pages 569-88, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaval, K. & Molchanov, I., 2006. "Link-save trading," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 710-728, September.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 1998.
"Arbitrage and Investment Opportunities,"
98-29, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 1999. "Arbitrage and Investment Opportunities," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-034, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2001. "Arbitrage and investment opportunities," Post-Print halshs-00778381, HAL.
- Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 1998.
"On Feedback Effects from Hedging Derivatives,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 67-84.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2008. "Superhedging in illiquid markets," Papers 0807.2962, arXiv.org.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Schürger & Michael I. Taksar, 2002.
"On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing: random constraints and bang-bang no-arbitrage criteria,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse24_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Schürger & Michael I. Taksar, 2004. "On The Fundamental Theorem Of Asset Pricing: Random Constraints And Bang-Bang No-Arbitrage Criteria," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 201-221.
- Jaime Cuevas Dermody & R. Tyrrell Rockafellar, 1991. "Cash Stream Valuation In the Face of Transaction Costs and Taxes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 31-54.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
- Bühlmann, Hans & Delbaen, Freddy & Embrechts, Paul & Shiryaev, Albert N., 1998. "On Esscher Transforms in Discrete Finance Models," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 171-186, November.
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde & Schachermayer, Walter, 2005.
"Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 722-734, September.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2005. "Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework," Post-Print halshs-00151526, HAL.
- Pham, Huyen & Touzi, Nizar, 1999. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing with cone constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 265-279, March.
- Napp, C., 2003. "The Dalang-Morton-Willinger theorem under cone constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 111-126, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schachermayer, W., 1992. "A Hilbert space proof of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing in finite discrete time," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 249-257, December.
- Astic, Fabian & Touzi, Nizar, 2007. "No arbitrage conditions and liquidity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 692-708, August.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Y.M. Kabanov, 1999. "Hedging and liquidation under transaction costs in currency markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 237-248.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jaime Cuevas Dermody & R. Tyrrell Rockafellar, 1995. "Tax Basis And Nonlinearity In Cash Stream Valuation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 97-119.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:15:y:2011:i:1:p:57-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.