The fundamental theorem of asset pricing with cone constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schachermayer, W., 1992. "A Hilbert space proof of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing in finite discrete time," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 249-257, December.
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres1993-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M., 1981. "Arbitrage and equilibrium in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-35, March.
- Clark, Stephen A., 1993. "The valuation problem in arbitrage price theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 463-478.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5647 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:crs:wpaper:9514 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Napp, C., 2003. "The Dalang-Morton-Willinger theorem under cone constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 111-126, February.
- Alexander M. G. Cox & Zhaoxu Hou & Jan Obloj, 2014. "Robust pricing and hedging under trading restrictions and the emergence of local martingale models," Papers 1406.0551, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Xiangyu Cui & Duan Li & Xun Li, 2014. "Mean-Variance Policy for Discrete-time Cone Constrained Markets: The Consistency in Efficiency and Minimum-Variance Signed Supermartingale Measure," Papers 1403.0718, arXiv.org.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Miras, Miguel Angel & Munoz-Bouzo, Maria Jose, 2002. "Projective system approach to the martingale characterization of the absence of arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 311-323, July.
- Gibson, Rajna & Lhabitant, Francois-Serge & Talay, Denis, 2010. "Modeling the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A Review of the Literature," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 5(1–2), pages 1-156, December.
- Xun Li & Zuo Quan Xu, 2015. "Continuous-Time Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection with Constraints on Wealth and Portfolio," Papers 1507.06850, arXiv.org.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2008. "Arbitrage and deflators in illiquid markets," Papers 0807.2526, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2009.
- Guangsug Hahn & Dong Chul Won, 2007. "Equilibrium in Financial Markets with Market Frictions," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 23, pages 267-302.
- Alet Roux, 2007. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing under proportional transaction costs," Papers 0710.2758, arXiv.org.
- Jochen Wilhelm & Josef Schosser, 2007. "A note on arbitrage-free asset prices with and without personal income taxes," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 133-149, August.
- Roux, Alet, 2011. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing in the presence of bid-ask and interest rate spreads," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 159-163, March.
- Christoph Kuhn, 2018. "How local in time is the no-arbitrage property under capital gains taxes ?," Papers 1802.06386, arXiv.org.
- Koehl, Pierre-F. & Pham, Huyen, 2000. "Sublinear price functionals under portfolio constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 339-351, April.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2011. "Arbitrage and deflators in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 57-83, January.
- Alexander M. G. Cox & Zhaoxu Hou & Jan Obłój, 2016. "Robust pricing and hedging under trading restrictions and the emergence of local martingale models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 669-704, July.
- Alejandro Balbás & María Muñoz-Bouzo, 2002. "Stochastic measures of arbitrage," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(2), pages 289-324, December.
- Dmitry B. Rokhlin, 2006. "Martingale selection problem and asset pricing in finite discrete time," Papers math/0602594, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2006.
- Baccara, Mariagiovanna & Battauz, Anna & Ortu, Fulvio, 2006. "Effective securities in arbitrage-free markets with bid-ask spreads at liquidation: a linear programming characterization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 55-79, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:31:y:1999:i:2:p:265-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.