Tax Basis And Nonlinearity In Cash Stream Valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2014. "Optimal investment and contingent claim valuation in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 733-754, October.
- Frank Milne & Edwin Neave, 2003. "A General Equilibrium Financial Asset Economy with Transaction Costs and Trading Constraints," Working Papers 1082, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Napp, Clotilde, 2001. "Pricing issues with investment flows Applications to market models with frictions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 383-408, June.
- Elyès Jouini, 2003. "Market imperfections, equilibrium and arbitrage," Finance 0312005, EconWPA.
- Jouini, Elyes & Koehl, Pierre-F. & Touzi, Nizar, 2000.
"Optimal investment with taxes: an existence result,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 373-388, May.
- Elyès Jouini & Pierre-Francois Koehl & Nizar Touzi, 1999. "Optimal Investment with Taxes: An Existence Result," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-037, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2011. "Arbitrage and deflators in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 57-83, January.
- Bjarne Jensen, 2009. "Valuation before and after tax in the discrete time, finite state no arbitrage model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 91-123, January.
- Stehle, Richard & Jaschke, Stefan R. & Wernicke, S., 1998. "Tax clientele effects in the German bond market," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2008. "Arbitrage and deflators in illiquid markets," Papers 0807.2526, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2009.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2015. "Hedging, arbitrage and optimality with superlinear frictions," Papers 1506.05895, arXiv.org.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5600 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:5:y:1995:i:2:p:97-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.