Tax Basis And Nonlinearity In Cash Stream Valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Jarrow & Dilip B. Madan, 1997. "Is Mean-Variance Analysis Vacuous: Or was Beta Still Born?," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 1(1), pages 15-30.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1989. "A Mean-Variance Framework for Tests of Asset Pricing Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 125-156.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006.
"Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1447-1498, November.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2004. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 12, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Sharpe, William F, 1991.
" Capital Asset Prices with and without Negative Holdings,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 489-509, June.
- Sharpe, William F., 1990. "Capital Asset Prices With and Without Negative Holding," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1990-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2001.
"Risk, Ambiguity, and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 864-890, November.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7616, David K. Levine.
- Massimo Marinacci & Paolo Ghirardato, 2001. "Risk, ambiguity, and the separation of utility and beliefs," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 21-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Marinacci, Massimo, 2000. "Risk, Ambigity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Working Papers 1085, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1143, Econometric Society.
- Thomas J. Sargent & LarsPeter Hansen, 2001. "Robust Control and Model Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 60-66.
- Gibbons, Michael R & Ross, Stephen A & Shanken, Jay, 1989. "A Test of the Efficiency of a Given Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1121-1152, September.
- Mark Britten-Jones, 1999. "The Sampling Error in Estimates of Mean-Variance Efficient Portfolio Weights," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 655-671, April.
- Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Rustichini, Aldo, 2006. "Dynamic variational preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 4-44.
- Bigelow, John Payne, 1993. "Consistency of mean-variance analysis and expected utility analysis : A complete characterization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 187-192.
- MacKinlay, A Craig & Richardson, Matthew P, 1991. " Using Generalized Method of Moments to Test Mean-Variance Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 511-527, June.
- Domenico Menicucci, 2003. "Optimal two-object auctions with synergies," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, pages 143-164.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Rose-Anne Dana, 2005. "A Representation Result For Concave Schur Concave Functions," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 613-634.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1989.
"A Mean-Variance Framework for Tests of Asset Pricing Models,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, pages 125-156.
- Shumel Kandel & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "A Mean-Variance Framework for Tests for Asset Pricing Models," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 25-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2004. "A strong law of large numbers for capacities," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 28-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr, 1982. "Mean-Variance Theory in Complete Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(2), pages 233-251, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2014. "Optimal investment and contingent claim valuation in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 733-754, October.
- Frank Milne & Edwin Neave, 2003. "A General Equilibrium Financial Asset Economy with Transaction Costs and Trading Constraints," Working Papers 1082, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Napp, Clotilde, 2001. "Pricing issues with investment flows Applications to market models with frictions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 383-408, June.
- Elyès Jouini, 2003. "Market imperfections, equilibrium and arbitrage," Finance 0312005, EconWPA.
- Jouini, Elyes & Koehl, Pierre-F. & Touzi, Nizar, 2000.
"Optimal investment with taxes: an existence result,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 373-388, May.
- Elyès Jouini & Pierre-Francois Koehl & Nizar Touzi, 1999. "Optimal Investment with Taxes: An Existence Result," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-037, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2011. "Arbitrage and deflators in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 57-83, January.
- Bjarne Jensen, 2009.
"Valuation before and after tax in the discrete time, finite state no arbitrage model,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, pages 91-123.
- Roberto Piazza, 2010. "Financial innovation and risk: the role of information," 2010 Meeting Papers 73, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roberto Piazza, 2010. "Financial innovation and risk: the role of information," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 759, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Roberto Piazza, 2010. "Financial Innovation and Risk, the Role of Information," IMF Working Papers 10/266, International Monetary Fund.
- Stehle, Richard & Jaschke, Stefan R. & Wernicke, S., 1998. "Tax clientele effects in the German bond market," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2008. "Arbitrage and deflators in illiquid markets," Papers 0807.2526, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2009.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2015. "Hedging, arbitrage and optimality with superlinear frictions," Papers 1506.05895, arXiv.org.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5600 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:5:y:1995:i:2:p:97-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.