Optimal Investment with Taxes: An Existence Result
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jouini, Elyes & Koehl, Pierre-F. & Touzi, Nizar, 2000. "Optimal investment with taxes: an existence result," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 373-388, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constantinides, George M, 1983. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Personal Tax," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 611-636, May.
- Jaime Cuevas Dermody & R. Tyrrell Rockafellar, 1995. "Tax Basis And Nonlinearity In Cash Stream Valuation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 97-119.
- Elyès Jouini & Pf. Koehl & Nizar Touzi, 1997. "Optimal Investment with Taxes : An Optimal Control Problem with Endogenous Delay," Working Papers 97-44, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Kuhn & Bjorn Ulbricht, 2013. "Modeling capital gains taxes for trading strategies of infinite variation," Papers 1309.7368, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Stathis Tompaidis & Sanjay Srivastava & Michael Gallmeyer & Paul Ehling, 2008. "Portfolio Choice with Capital Gain Taxation and the Limited Use of Losses," 2008 Meeting Papers 769, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christoph Kuhn & Budhi Arta Surya & Bjorn Ulbricht, 2014. "Optimal Selling Time of a Stock under Capital Gains Taxes," Papers 1501.00026, arXiv.org.
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nystfi:99-037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdnyuus.html .