Arbitrage and Investment Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Napp, C., 2003. "The Dalang-Morton-Willinger theorem under cone constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 111-126, February.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2014. "Optimal investment and contingent claim valuation in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 733-754, October.
- Jouini, Elyes, 2001.
"Arbitrage and control problems in finance: A presentation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 167-183, April.
- Elyès Jouini, 2001. "Arbitrage and Control Problems in Finance. Presentation," Post-Print halshs-00167152, HAL.
- Napp, Clotilde, 2001. "Pricing issues with investment flows Applications to market models with frictions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 383-408, June.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2017. "Asset pricing in an imperfect world," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 64(3), pages 539-570, October.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2011. "Arbitrage and deflators in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 57-83, January.
- M. Dempster & I. Evstigneev & M. Taksar, 2006. "Asset Pricing and Hedging in Financial Markets with Transaction Costs: An Approach Based on the Von Neumann–Gale Model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 327-355, October.
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde & Schachermayer, Walter, 2005.
"Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 722-734, September.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2005. "Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework," Post-Print halshs-00151526, HAL.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2008. "Arbitrage and deflators in illiquid markets," Papers 0807.2526, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2009.
- Bruno Bouchard & Elyès Jouini, 2010. "Transaction Costs in Financial Models," Post-Print halshs-00703138, HAL.
More about this item
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nystfi:99-034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdnyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.