Tolerance to arbitrage
An arbitrage opportunity is constructed in a frictionless stock market when price processes have continuous sample paths of bounded -variation with .
Volume (Year): 76 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. C. G. Rogers, 1997. "Arbitrage with Fractional Brownian Motion," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 95-105.
- Sanford J Grossman & Joseph E Stiglitz, 1997.
"On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1908, David K. Levine.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1980. "On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Harrison, J Michael & Pitbladdo, Richard & Schaefer, Stephen M, 1984. "Continuous Price Processes in Frictionless Markets Have Infinite Variation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(3), pages 353-65, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:76:y:1998:i:2:p:217-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.