Report NEP-UPT-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2866/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:2129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cho, In Soo, 2011. "Do Gender Differences in Risk Preferences Explain Gender Differences in Labor Supply, Earnings or Occupational Choice?," Staff General Research Papers 34651, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Booth, Alison L & Cardona Sosa, Lina & Nolen, Patrick, 2011. "Gender Differences in Risk Aversion: Do Single-Sex Environments Affect their Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baltzer, Markus & Stolper, Oscar & Walter, Andreas, 2011. "Home-field advantage or a matter of ambiguity aversion? Local bias among German individual investors," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,23, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Haoran He & Peter Martinsson & Matthias Sutter, 2011. "Group Decision Making Under Risk: An Experiment with Student Couples," Working Papers 2011-27, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:71037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi & Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2011. "On the Existence of Shadow Prices," Papers 1111.6633, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Emily Oster & Ira Shoulson & E. Ray Dorsey, 2011. "Optimal Expectations and Limited Medical Testing: Evidence from Huntington Disease," NBER Working Papers 17629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandru Cojocaru, 2011. "Inequality and well-being in transition economies: A non-experimental test of inequality aversion," Working Papers 238, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Amnon Levy, 2011. "Emission-Photosynthesis Imbalance and Climate Change:Forest Land under Intensified Uncertainty and Expected Utility Maximization," Economics Working Papers wp11-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Simona Sacchi & Luca Stanca, 2011. "Asymmetric perception of gains vs non-losses and losses vs non-gains: The causal role of regulatory focus," Working Papers 214, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Miller, Alan D., . "Inefficiency," Working Papers WP2011/14, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2011.