Utility maximization on the real line under proportional transaction costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer, 2015. "Portfolio optimisation beyond semimartingales: shadow prices and fractional Brownian motion," Papers 1505.02416, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Lingqi Gu & Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "A note on utility maximization with transaction costs and random endoment: num\'eraire-based model and convex duality," Papers 1602.01070, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Westray, Nicholas & Zheng, Harry, 2009. "Constrained nonsmooth utility maximization without quadratic inf convolution," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(5), pages 1561-1579, May.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:22:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0351-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2016. "Utility maximization problem with random endowment and transaction costs: when wealth may become negative," Papers 1604.08224, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Christoph Czichowsky & R'emi Peyre & Walter Schachermayer & Junjian Yang, 2016. "Shadow prices, fractional Brownian motion, and portfolio optimisation under transaction costs," Papers 1608.01415, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi & Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2011. "On the existence of shadow prices," Working Papers hal-00645980, HAL.
- Bruno Bouchard & Ludovic Moreau & Mete H. Soner, 2013. "Hedging under an expected loss constraint with small transaction costs," Papers 1309.4916, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Bruno Bouchard & Elyès Jouini, 2010. "Transaction Costs in Financial Models," Post-Print halshs-00703138, HAL.
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi & Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2011. "On the Existence of Shadow Prices," Papers 1111.6633, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Nicholas Westray & Harry Zheng, 2011. "Minimal sufficient conditions for a primal optimizer in nonsmooth utility maximization," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 501-512, September.
- Huy N. Chau & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2016. "Skorohod's representation theorem and optimal strategies for markets with frictions," Papers 1606.07311, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00664074 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi & Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "On the existence of shadow prices," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 801-818, October.
- Buss, Adrian & Dumas, Bernard J, 2015. "Trading Fees and Slow-Moving Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 10737, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Bouchard & Ludovic Moreau & Mete Soner, 2016. "Hedging under an expected loss constraint with small transaction costs," Post-Print hal-00863562, HAL.
- Lingqi Gu & Yiqing Lin & Junjian Yang, 2017. "Utility maximization problem under transaction costs: optimal dual processes and stability," Papers 1710.04363, arXiv.org.
- Bouchard, B. & Mazliak, L., 2003. "A multidimensional bipolar theorem in," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 213-231, October.
- Luciano Campi & Mark Owen, 2011. "Multivariate utility maximization with proportional transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 461-499, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miklos Rasonyi, 2017. "On utility maximization without passing by the dual problem," Papers 1702.00982, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Luciano Campi & Elyès Jouini & Vincent Porte, 2013. "Efficient portfolios in financial markets with proportional transaction costs," Post-Print halshs-00664074, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction costs; utility maximization; reasonable asymptotic elasticity; hedging; option pricing;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:6:y:2002:i:4:p:495-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.