Randomizing world trade. II. A weighted network analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Dueñas & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2014. "Global Trade Imbalances: A Network Approach," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03n04), pages 1-29.
- Assaf Almog & Rhys Bird & Diego Garlaschelli, 2015. "Enhanced Gravity Model of trade: reconciling macroeconomic and network models," Papers 1506.00348, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Gao, Cuixia & Sun, Mei & Shen, Bo, 2015. "Features and evolution of international fossil energy trade relationships: A weighted multilayer network analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 542-554.
- Zhang, Xiaohang & Cui, Huiyuan & Zhu, Ji & Du, Yu & Wang, Qi & Shi, Wenhua, 2017. "Measuring the dissimilarity of multiplex networks: An empirical study of international trade networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 380-394.
- Marco Dueñas & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2013.
"Modeling the International-Trade Network: a gravity approach,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 8(1), pages 155-178, April.
- Marco Duenas & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2011. "Modeling the International-Trade Network: A Gravity Approach," Papers 1112.2867, arXiv.org.
- Marco Duenas & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2011. "Modeling the International-Trade Network: A Gravity Approach," LEM Papers Series 2011/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Luu, Duc Thi & Lux, Thomas, 2018. "Multilayer overlaps and correlations in the bank-firm credit network of Spain," Economics Working Papers 2018-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Ermann & Dima L. Shepelyansky, 2015. "Google matrix analysis of the multiproduct world trade network," Papers 1501.03371, arXiv.org.
- Hoppe, K. & Rodgers, G.J., 2015. "A microscopic study of the fitness-dependent topology of the world trade network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 64-74.
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11403-015-0171-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luu, Duc Thi & Lux, Thomas & Yanovski, Boyan, 2017. "Structural correlations in the Italian overnight money market: An analysis based on network configuration models," Economics Working Papers 2017-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-11-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-NET-2011-11-07 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1103.1249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .