Benchmarking for Fisheries Governance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jentoft, Svein, 2000. "The community: a missing link of fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 53-60, January.
- González-Laxe, Fernando, 2005. "The precautionary principle in fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 495-505, November.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2004.
"Technical efficiency effects of input controls: evidence from Australia's banana prawn fishery,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15), pages 1631-1641.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2003. "Technical efficiency effects of input controls: evidence from Australia's banana prawn fishery," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec03-3, International and Development Economics.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2003. "Technical Efficiency Effects of Input Controls: Evidence from Australia's Banana Prawn Fishery," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0304, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Utne, Ingrid Bouwer, 2006. "Systems engineering principles in fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 624-634, November.
- Lane, Daniel E. & Stephenson, Robert L., 2000. "Institutional arrangements for fisheries: alternate structures and impediments to change," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 385-393, September.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Ragnar Arnason & Trond Bjorndal & David Campbell & Harry F. Campbell & Colin W. Clark & Robin Connor & Diane P. Dupont & Rognvaldur Hannesson & Ray Hilborn & James E. Kirkley & To, 2005.
"Incentive-based approaches to sustainable fisheries,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0508, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Grafton, Quentin R. & Arnason, Ragnar & Bjorndal, Trond & Campbell, David & Campbell, Harry F. & Clark, Colin W. & Connor, Robin & Dupont, Diane P. & Hannesson, Rognvaldur & Hillborn, Ray & Kirkley, J, 2006. "Incentive-Based Approaches to Sustainable Fisheries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12766, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pearse, Peter H. & Walters, Carl J., 1992. "Harvesting regulation under quota management systems for ocean fisheries : Decision making in the face of natural variability, weak information, risks and conflicting incentives," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 167-182, May.
- Holland, Dan & Schnier, Kurt E., 2006. "Individual habitat quotas for fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 72-92, January.
- Sen, Sevaly & Raakjaer Nielsen, Jesper, 1996. "Fisheries co-management: a comparative analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 405-418, September.
- Kevin J. Fox & R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che, 2003. "Productivity and capacity reduction: the case of a fishery," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec03-2, International and Development Economics.
- Foster, Elizabeth & Haward, Marcus & Coffen-Smout, Scott, 2005. "Implementing integrated oceans management: Australia's south east regional marine plan (SERMP) and Canada's eastern Scotian shelf integrated management (ESSIM) initiative," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 391-405, September.
- Rose Anne Devlin & R. Quentin Grafton, 1998. "Economic Rights and Environmental Wrongs," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1119.
- Jentoft, Svein, 1989. "Fisheries co-management , : Delegating government responsibility to fishermen's organizations," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 137-154, April.
- Daw, Tim & Gray, Tim, 2005. "Fisheries science and sustainability in international policy: a study of failure in the European Union's Common Fisheries Policy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 189-197, May.
- R. Quentin Grafton, 2000. "Governance of the Commons: A Role for the State?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(4), pages 504-517.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quentin Grafton, R., 2010.
"Adaptation to climate change in marine capture fisheries,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 606-615, May.
- Quentin Grafton, 2009. "Adaptation to Climate Change in Marine Capture Fisheries," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0937, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Grafton, R. Quentin, 2009. "Adaptation to Climate Change in Marine Capture Fisheries," Research Reports 94886, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Le Floc’h, Pascal & Murillas, Arantza & Aranda, Martin & Daurès, Fabienne & Fitzpatrick, Mike & Guyader, Olivier & Hatcher, Aaron & Macher, Claire & Marchal, Paul, 2015. "The regional management of fisheries in European Western Waters," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 375-384.
- Kirby, David Seán & Ward, Peter, 2014. "Standards for the effective management of fisheries bycatch," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 419-426.
- Brown, Alistair M., 2015. "A reporting compliance of national Fisheries Authority of Papua New Guinea," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 196-201.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2014. "Three Pillars of Fisheries Policy," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 609-614, September.
- Purcell, S.W. & Lovatelli, A. & Pakoa, K., 2014. "Constraints and solutions for managing Pacific Island sea cucumber fisheries with an ecosystem approach," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 240-250.
More about this item
Keywordsfisheries; governance; sustainability;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anu:eenwps:0608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jack Pezzey). General contact details of provider: http://een.anu.edu.au/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.