Towards a conceptual framework of out-of-stock behaviour: The impact of product, consumer, and situation characteristics on out-of-stock reactions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Prinsstraat 13, B-2000 Antwerpen|
Web page: https://www.uantwerp.be/en/faculties/applied-economic-sciences/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raju, P. S., 1984. "Exploratory brand switching: An empirical examination of its determinants," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 201-221, September.
- Paul R. Messinger & Chakravarthi Narasimhan, 1997. "A Model of Retail Formats Based on Consumers' Economizing on Shopping Time," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 1-23.
- Jeongwen Chiang, 1995. "Competing Coupon Promotions and Category Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 105-122.
- Dhar, Ravi, 1997. " Consumer Preference for a No-Choice Option," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 215-231, September.
- Kirthi Kalyanam & Daniel S. Putler, 1997. "Incorporating Demographic Variables in Brand Choice Models: An Indivisible Alternatives Framework," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 166-181.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Arentze, T. & Bierlaire, M. & Borgers, A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 1997. "Investigating consumers' tendency to combine multiple shopping purposes and destinations," Discussion Paper 1997-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shugan, Steven M, 1980. " The Cost of Thinking," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 99-111, Se.
- Moshe Givon, 1984. "Variety Seeking Through Brand Switching," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22.
- David R. Bell & James M. Lattin, 1998. "Shopping Behavior and Consumer Preference for Store Price Format: Why “Large Basket” Shoppers Prefer EDLP," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 66-88.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:1999023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.