Youth Labor Market In Brazil Through The Lens Of The Flow Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia & Stevens, David, 2001. "Churning dynamics: an analysis of hires and separations at the employer level," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Richard B. Freeman & David A. Wise, 1982.
"The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature Causes and Consequences,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences, pages 1-16
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & David A. Wise, 1982. "The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free82-1, January.
- Jaime Saavedra & Alberto Chong, 1999. "Structural reform, institutions and earnings: Evidence from the formal and informal sectors in urban Peru," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 95-116.
- David G. Blanchflower & Richard B. Freeman, 2000. "Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan00-1, January.
- Carlos Henrique Corseuil & Eduardo Pontual Ribeiro & Daniel D. Santos & Rodrigo Dias, 2001. "Criação, Destruição e Realocação do Emprego no Brasil," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 097, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:131-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carla Calero & Veronica Gonzales & Yuri Soares & Jochen Kluve & Carlos Henrique Corseuilt, 2014. "Can Arts-Based Interventions Enhance Labor Market Outcomes among Youth? Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rio de Janeiro," Ruhr Economic Papers 0486, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Calero, Carla & Corseuil, Carlos Henrique & Gonzales, Veronica & Kluve, Jochen & Soares, Yuri, 2014. "Can Arts-Based Interventions Enhance Labor Market Outcomes among Youth? Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rio de Janeiro," IZA Discussion Papers 8210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura Hering & Rodrigo Paillacar, 2016.
"Does Access to Foreign Markets Shape Internal Migration? Evidence from Brazil,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(1), pages 78-103.
- Laura Hering & Rodrigo Paillacar, 2014. "Does Access to Foreign Markets shape Internal Migration? Evidence from Brazil," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-084/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fraga, Eduardo & Gonzaga, Gustavo & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2017. "Selection on Ability and the Early Career Growth in the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 10791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Calero, Carla & Gonzales, Veronica & Soares, Yuri & Kluve, Jochen & Corseuil, Carlos Henrique, 2014. "Can Arts-Based Interventions Enhance Labor Market Outcomes among Youth? Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rio de Janeiro," Ruhr Economic Papers 486, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2013:234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .