Youth Labor Market In Brazil Through The Lens Of The Flow Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaime Saavedra & Alberto Chong, 1999. "Structural reform, institutions and earnings: Evidence from the formal and informal sectors in urban Peru," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 95-116.
- Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia & Stevens, David, 2001. "Churning dynamics: an analysis of hires and separations at the employer level," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, January.
- David G. Blanchflower & Richard B. Freeman, 2000. "Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan00-1.
- Carlos Henrique Corseuil & Eduardo Pontual Ribeiro & Daniel D. Santos & Rodrigo Dias, 2001. "Criação, Destruição e Realocação do Emprego no Brasil," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 097, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Richard B. Freeman & David A. Wise, 1982.
"The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature Causes and Consequences,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences, pages 1-16
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & David A. Wise, 1982. "The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free82-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:131-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Hering & Rodrigo Paillacar, 2016.
"Does Access to Foreign Markets Shape Internal Migration? Evidence from Brazil,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(1), pages 78-103.
- Laura Hering & Rodrigo Paillacar, 2014. "Does Access to Foreign Markets shape Internal Migration? Evidence from Brazil," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-084/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fraga, Eduardo & Gonzaga, Gustavo & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2017. "Selection on Ability and the Early Career Growth in the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 10791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calero, Carla & Gonzales, Veronica & Soares, Yuri & Kluve, Jochen & Corseuil, Carlos Henrique, 2014. "Can Arts-Based Interventions Enhance Labor Market Outcomes among Youth? Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rio de Janeiro," Ruhr Economic Papers 486, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Carla Calero & Veronica Gonzales & Yuri Soares & Jochen Kluve & Carlos Henrique Corseuilt, 2014. "Can Arts-Based Interventions Enhance Labor Market Outcomes among Youth? Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rio de Janeiro," Ruhr Economic Papers 0486, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Calero, Carla & Corseuil, Carlos Henrique & Gonzales, Veronica & Kluve, Jochen & Soares, Yuri, 2014. "Can Arts-Based Interventions Enhance Labor Market Outcomes among Youth? Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rio de Janeiro," IZA Discussion Papers 8210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2013:234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.