Taxa de Juros, Risco Cambial e Risco Brasil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joaquim Andrade & Vladimir Teles, 2006.
"An empirical model of the Brazilian country risk -- an extension of the beta country risk model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1271-1278.
- Joaquim Pinto de Andrade & Vladimir Kuhl Teles, 2004. "An Empirical Model of the Brazilian Country Risk - An Extension of the Beta Country Risk Model," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 284, Econometric Society.
- Roberto Pires Messenberg & Vanessa Petrelli De Correa & Julia De Medeiros Braga & Renata Carvalho Silva, 2014. "Instability Of Capital Inflows Andfinancial Assets Returns In The Brazilian Economy," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 097, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and Debt Sustainability; Cardoso's Brazil, 1995-2002," IMF Working Papers 04/156, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2001:031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.