Central bank capital adequacy for central banks with or without a monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J.Ramon Martinez-Resano, 2004. "Central bank Financial Independence," Macroeconomics 0403011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alain Ize, 2005. "Capitalizing Central Banks; A Net Worth Approach," IMF Working Papers 2005/015, International Monetary Fund.
- JoAnne Morris & Tonny Lybek, 2004. "Central Bank Governance; A Survey of Boards and Management," IMF Working Papers 2004/226, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2011-03-05 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-03-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-03-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-03-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wmofir:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfancit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.