The Crises of Environment and Social Reproduction: Understanding their Linkages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Howarth, 2003. "Discounting and sustainability: towards reconciliation," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 87-97.
- Jon Wisman, 2011.
"Inequality, Social Respectability, Political Power, and Environmental Devastation,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 877-900.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2010. "Inequality, Social Respectability, Political Power and Environmental Devastation," Working Papers 2010-09 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Grown, Caren & Elson, Diane & Cagatay, Nilufer, 2000. "Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1145-1156, July.
- Richard Howarth & Richard Norgaard, 1993. "Intergenerational transfers and the social discount rate," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 337-358, August.
- Nelson, J.A., 2013. "Ethics and the economist: What climate change demands of us," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 145-154.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauhardt, Christine, 2014. "Solutions to the crisis? The Green New Deal, Degrowth, and the Solidarity Economy: Alternatives to the capitalist growth economy from an ecofeminist economics perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 60-68.
More about this item
Keywordscrisis of care; ecological crisis; gender; inequality; economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amu:wpaper:2012-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal). General contact details of provider: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.