Measures of Unrecorded Economic Activities in Fourteen Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael C Burda & Daniel S Hamermesh & Philippe Weil, 2007.
"Total Work, Gender and Social Norms,"
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Michael C Burda & Philippe Weil, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," Sciences Po publications 2705, Sciences Po.
- Michael Burda & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Philippe Weil, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burda, Michael C. & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Weil, Philippe, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 2705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Burda & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Philippe Weil, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," NBER Working Papers 13000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael C Burda & Daniel S Hamermesh & Philippe Weil, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," Working Papers hal-00972817, HAL.
- Burda, Michael C & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Weil, Philippe, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Michael C Burda & Philippe Weil, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," Sciences Po publications 6232, Sciences Po.
- Rapoport, Benoît & Sofer, Catherine & Solaz, Anne, 2006.
"La production domestique dans les modèles collectifs,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(1), pages 247-269, mars-juin.
- Benoit Rapoport & Catherine Sofer & Anne Solaz, 2006. "La production domestique dans les modèles collectifs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00308780, HAL.
- Donna Dosman & Janet Fast & Sherry Chapman & Norah Keating, 2006. "Retirement and Productive Activity in Later Life," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 401-419, September.
- Gerhard Bosch, 1998. "Anmerkungen zum 'Neuen Bericht an den Club of Rome: "Wie wir arbeiten werden"'," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 67(4), pages 259-271.
- van Staveren, I.P., 2005. "Five methodological approaches for research on gender and trade impacts," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19176, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Benoît Rapoport & Catherine Sofer & Anne Solaz, 2011.
"Household production in a collective model: some new results,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 23-45, January.
- Benoit Rapoport & Catherine Sofer & Anne Solaz, 2011. "Household Production in a Collective Model: Some New Results," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00687274, HAL.
- Michael Kevane & Leslie Gray, 1999. "A Woman's Field Is Made At Night: Gendered Land Rights And Norms In Burkina Faso," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 1-26.
- Catherine Sofer & Claire Thibout, 2016. "Women’s Investment in Career and Household Division of Labor," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n38, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lili Vargha & Róbert Iván Gál & Michelle O. Crosby-Nagy, 2017. "Household production and consumption over the life cycle: National Time Transfer Accounts in 14 European countries," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(32), pages 905-944, March.
- Robert Goodin & James Rice & Michael Bittman & Peter Saunders, 2005. "The Time-Pressure Illusion: Discretionary Time vs. Free Time," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 43-70, August.
- Hélène Couprie & Elisabeth Cudeville & Catherine Sofer, 2017. "Efficiency versus Gender Roles and Stereotypes: An Experiment in Domestic Production," THEMA Working Papers 2017-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bosch, Gerhard & Kalina, Thorsten & Lehndorff, Steffen & Wagner, Alexandra & Weinkopf, Claudia, 2001. "Zur Zukunft der Erwerbsarbeit: Eine Positionsbestimmung auf der Basis einer Analyse kontroverser Debatten," Arbeitspapiere 43, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Elissa Braunstein, 2001. "Shifting From the Home to the Market: Accounting for Women's Work in Taiwan, 1965-1995," Working Papers wp24, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; gender measurement; gender equality;
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-1995-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.