Crop Insurance and Risk Mitigation: Experiences from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Kaushik & Bell, Clive, 1991. "Fragmented duopoly : Theory and applications to backward agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 145-165, October.
- Manojit Bhattacharjee & Meenakshi Rajeev, 2010. "Interest rate formation in informal credit markets in India: does level of development matter?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 12610, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Deb, Uttam & Pramanik, Soumitra & Khan, Patan & Bantilan, Cynthia, 2015. "Revisiting Tenancy and Agricultural Productivity in Southern India: Insights from Longitudinal Household Surveys," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211567, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meenakshi Rajeev & Manojit Bhattacharjee, 2017.
"Augmenting Small Farmers Income Through Rural Non-Farm Sector: Role of Information and Institutions,"
- Meenakshi Rajeev & Manojit Bhattacharjee, 2017. "Augmenting small farmers’ income through rural non-farm sector: Role of information and institutions," Working Papers 388, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bhattacharjee, Manojit & Rajeev, Meenakshi, 2014.
"Is access to loan adequate for financing capital expenditure?: A household level analysis on some selected states of India,"
315, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Meenakshi Rajeev, 2015. "Is Access to Loan Adequate for Financing Capital Expenditure? A Household-level Analysis on Some Selected States of India," Working Papers id:7880, eSocialSciences.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2016.
"Technology, trade and ‘urban poor’ in a general equilibrium model with segmented domestic factor markets,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 400-416.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2016. "Technology, Trade and ‘Urban Poor’ in a General Equilibrium Model with Segmented Domestic Factor Markets," Discussion Papers 2016-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Roy, Santanu, 2000. "Strategic segmentation of a market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1279-1290, December.
- Manojit Bhattacharjee & Meenakshi Rajeev, 2013. "Credit Exclusion of the Poor: A Study of Cultivator Households in India," ICDD Working Papers 8, University of Kassel, Fachbereich Gesellschaftswissenschaften (Social Sciences), Internatioanl Center for Development and Decent Work (ICDD).
- Somasree Poddar & Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2016.
"Economic Reforms and Gender-Based Wage Inequality in the Presence of Factor Market Distortions,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 14(2), pages 301-321, December.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Roychowdhury, Somasree, 2014. "Economic Reforms and Gender-based Wage Inequality in the Presence of Factor Market Distortions," MPRA Paper 54111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faisal Buyinza & John Mutenyo & Anthony Tibaingana, 2018. "Factors Affecting Access to Formal Credit by Micro and Small Enterprises in Uganda," Athens Journal of Business & Economics, Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), vol. 4(4), pages 405-424, October.
- Christophe Muller, 2005.
"Poverty and inequality under income and price dispersions,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(3), pages 979-998, August.
- Christophe Muller, 2005. "Poverty and inequality under income and price dispersions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 979-998, August.
- Christophe Muller, 2004. "Poverty And Inequality Under Income And Price Dispersions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-35, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Muller, Christophe, 2002. "Prices and living standards: evidence for Rwanda," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 187-203, June.
- Magnus Hatlebakk, 2009. "Capacity‐constrained Collusive Price Discrimination in the Informal Rural Credit Markets of Nepal," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 70-86, February.
- Sushobhan Mahata & Rohan Kanti Khan & Ranjanendra Narayan Nag, 2020. "Economic Recession, Informal Sector and Skilledâ€“Unskilled Wage Disparity in a Developing Economy: A Trade-Theoretical Analysis," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 55(2), pages 168-188, May.
- Jain, Tarun & Sood, Ashima, 2017.
"How does relationship-based governance accommodate new entrants? Evidence from the cycle-rickshaw rental market,"
Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 673-697, September.
- Jain, Tarun & Sood, Ashima, 2012. "How does relationship-based governance accommodate new entrants? Evidence from the cycle rickshaw rental market," MPRA Paper 37424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Somasree Poddar Roychowdhury & Salonkara Chaudhuri, 2019. "Gender-based wage inequality and economic liberalism in the presence of endogenous supply of female labour," Indian Economic Review, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 239-260, December.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2013. "Endogenous Capital Market Imperfection, Informal Interest Rate Determination and International Factor mobility in a General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 51157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter Garcia Fontes, 1993. "Price competition in segmented industries," Economics Working Papers 34, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Asis Kumar Banerjee, 2005. "Credit-Product Interlinkage, Captive Markets And Trade Liberalization In Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis In Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis," Game Theory and Information 0510011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolás Figueroa & Ronald Fischer & Sebastian Infante, 2008. "Loyalty inducing programs and competition with homogeneous goods," Documentos de Trabajo 249, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu & Zafar, Sameen, 2014. "Welfare implications of technological progress with segmented factor markets," MPRA Paper 58245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanan G. Jacoby & Rinku Murgai & Saeed Ur Rehman, 2004.
"Monopoly Power and Distribution in Fragmented Markets: The Case of Groundwater,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 783-808.
- Jacoby, Hanan G.*Murgai, Rinku*Rehman, Saeed Ur, 2001. "Monopoly power and distribution in fragmented markets : the case of groundwater," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2628, The World Bank.
- Rajeev, Meenakshi & Vani, B.P., 2014. "Uncertainty, risk and risk mitigation: Field experiences from farm sector in Karnataka," Working Papers 320, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Sinduja Srinivasan, 2014. "Impact of Public Works on Household Occupational Choice Evidence from NREGS in India," Working Papers WR-1053, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ajy:icddwp:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ickasde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Webadmin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ickasde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.